grasscity should do a macro photo contest

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by 0calli, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Well that didnt work out well ill repost them

2. Well these are only through a 15x loupe.. but I bought a 100x that is too small to take pictures through come out funky...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Here are a few. The camera is a piece of shit kodak easy share point and shoot. So it wont zoom up to close. But if you want to zoom it download it and zoom yourself.:wave:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Love macro's.:)
    A few with my old olympus DSRL+105mm sigma macro-lens of my last run of Amnesia haze :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hope you like.:)

5. Vet those are awesome

6. wow very nice thnx for sharing

7. Great looking macros being posted here. I love macros. Even macro pics of things other than buds. Although fresh flower trichs are my fav.
    Unfortunately, I'm a complete techtard. I've been trying cameras for years trying to find one that I could easily take macros with. I finally found one. The Nikon Coolpix S6100. Very easy to use and takes a decent macro. Here's a few of an AK47 I have going in my backyard.

[​IMG]

An AK47 sugar leaf

[​IMG]

I didn't know what this was at first. I did a little research. Based on the fact that it's brutally murdering one of my ladybugs, I've come to the conclusion that it's an assassin bug nymph, which is a beneficial bug. If anyone feels differently, PLEASE IM ME.
    [​IMG]

8. #28 stupidstuff, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Its really hard to get good shots free hand.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]