Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grasscity shop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigspin420, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Well last a cop took all my stuff so now i neew new pipes,bongs etc.. and i hate the smoke shop by me so i figured id try the grasscity shop but not sure if this goes here since im not an apprentice toker but i have a question about the grasscity shop so i figured it'd go here so my question is how reliable are the and who has ordered from them and how fast was shipping to the U.S and should i know anything else about ordering from them?

Remember stay high!:smoking:

2. Lots of people have ordered from them here. I'm not sure about how long shipping is but most International packages I've ordered come fairly quickly these days.

GC is a legit, reliable business.

3. so i should have to worry about cops or anything?

4. US Customs can intercept packages that they deem contraband but I haven't heard of that happening too often with paraphernalia.

If you're worried just go to a head shop.

5. yea i hate the one by me but thanks man

6. I ordered a pipe back in October or November. It came in less than 10 days (I think it was about 7) and it was in a brown box. However, customs opened it up and put a sticker on the outside that said "Glass Pipe" as well as the value of the pipe.

7. My friend got a bong from GC delivered to my house, they did the same thing^^ and it came in about 10 days. Plus all of the "Caution - Fragile" stickers on the outside were in Dutch, which is kind of obvious too.

8. ok thanks guy ima order some stuff now!