Grasscity Shop Review : Black Leaf Double Dome : MANY PICS & VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Jul 12, 2010.

1. i need to get on these reviews lol

2. What other tubes you got? Hopefully nothing that will incite direct insults like "instead of buying a fleet of cheap bongs, why not just get 1 really nice quality one?"

Just619 does have some sick tubes though. The SG Stemline is pretty insane. His comment as well as other similar posts I've seen really make me curious as to how shitty our Black Leafs may actually be. :confused: Mine seems to work pretty well but these comments even bring that into question. How much better could the performance be if I got an expensive, similarly designed beaker like a roor or ehle, etc...? Or compared to a custom piece from gmd or ssfg? I think I'll ask this in the gmd oiler thread. If those comments are seriously accurate then I'll have to take them into serious consideration and maybe even get an SG.

3. the difference between black leaf and sovereignty, is like the difference between a knockoff vespa, and a red corvette.

4. LMAO. Thanks for reiterating my point. That's just one variation of the same default comments I keep reading. Thanks for the bump though.;)

5. its all good, diff strokes for diff folks.
    glass addiction.
    it cant hurt to try different tubes, ya know?

6. #26 Shizrn, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    If I could just buy $300-400 bongs to "try out" I would. I don't mind getting ONE if there's a marked difference between them but I think it would make more sense to get side by side comparisons from owners who have experienced both "cheap pieces of shit" like ours and "good" ones.

7. but why bong hits of shisha? must be harsh bro :metal:

8. tobacco use only lol

9. Awesome review man and the pics look great!!

10. Prettyl slick tube and AWESOME detailed review.

Id rep up but i gotta spread it

Cheers.

11. getting the GC shop reviewd, one tube at a time lol

12. this tube makes for some incredibly huge rips

13. Very nice review. I am looking forward towards getting my own soon! Just need to save up a bit more hah.