Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity shop gifts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FaKinSuPah, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I've bought a grinder from GC before and i didn't get anything free there?

2. [quote name='"JesusMurphy"']

I've bought a grinder from GC before and i didn't get anything free there?[/quote]

They don't always, but they'll throw in screens a lot (especially if you buy something screen related, like anything that uses a screen...or well..screens.). I've gotten those in every order I've made that might use a screen.

I'm guessing the plastic grinder was the free gift. Was your grinder over 50?

3. just spent $120 when i recieve my order ill update if i got any 'goodies' or not

4. aw a little disappointed. just got my prometheus titan by pyptek and it came with no goodies. no cheap grinder, no paper. nada.
    i payed $123 total ):

5. dude this thread is almost 2 years old this promotion was almost 2 years ago. maybe try checking the date on OP or something before you post.