Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity shipping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OgGrape5vs, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Hi, last week I ordered a bong from GC, the order was placed on the 12th and confirmation was sent the same day. I paid for the extra shipping so I would be able to tell when it came in, it says on the sight to email them for you shipping code. I emailed them on Friday and they have yet to respond. How long does it usually take for them to respond and how long is normal shipping from them to east coast. Thanks  :smoking:

2. It's illegal to buy smoking paraphanila onlineSent from using Grasscity Forum

3. They will send u another email when it has been shipped, then email them requesting the tracking number and u should have it by the next day, I ordered on the 9th, it shipped yesterday the 16th and I got my tracking number today. Hoping my piece will be here by Monday.

4. Thanks, I ordered on the 11th and received my confirmation on the 12th. My items shipped this morning, any chance that it'll get here by christmas? I paid for the extra shipping too.

5. #5 hyperballad, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    It took a week for mine to get here. Im in the south.  

6. [quote name="OgGrape5vs" post="19189125" timestamp="1387419382"]Thanks, I ordered on the 11th and received my confirmation on the 12th. My items shipped this morning, any chance that it'll get here by christmas? I paid for the extra shipping too.[/quote] not sure, I'm hoping mine will be here before Christmas also. Il post when it arrives.

7. I thought the shipping took a while but give them there due, everything was in one piece, right stuff and they have away free pipe, roach, skins, grinder, gauze and tin so they gained my trade back!

8. I ordered mine on Black Friday (Nov 29th) and still don't have it by Dec 19th. Hoping I get it today or tomorrow otherwise who knows, with christmas next week. Maybe Monday.. reconsidering using GC since it takes so long. It was a good deal on the piece and looks to be of great quality, but 30$ shipping and I can't even track it and it takes so long (had another package take almost a month before).. I don't know.

9. Ight thanks, dog

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013

[​IMG]

11. I ordered a new water pipe that is shipping in from Amsterdam, I received the confirmation email on the 7 of November and worried about it getting held up in customs. Would love to hear when any of you guys who ordered later than mine get their items so I can contact grasscity and see what I can do.

12. It takes a lot longer for orders coming from outside the US to arrive.

13. yeah i ordered my 2 pieces on the 9th, it shipped on the 16th and i guess i should be expecting it to arrive this week but the tracking that i paid extra for is pretty useless

14. #14 Angus.P420, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    [quote name="z19z" post="19218673" timestamp="1387845308"]yeah i ordered my 2 pieces on the 9th, it shipped on the 16th and i guess i should be expecting it to arrive this week but the tracking that i paid extra for is pretty useless[/quote] I also ordered on the 9th and it shipped on the 16th, il post when it arrives

15. I placed my order on 12/10/13. It shipped on 12/17/13. I am located in the Bay Area in Cali and it's the 26th now. It's been 10 days today since its shipped. Next time I'm just gonna go to a head shop... I pray i dont end up waiting a Month. Has anyone gotten their bong yet? I've seen several post claiming they've gotten theirs in 8 to 10 days from shipping. Non business days.

Aghhh I want my Bong!

16. its Tuesday,, its been 11 business days & 2 weeks exactly since it shipped.  :confused: 

Anybody get their piece yet?​

17. Still haven't got mine and it shipped on the 16th

18. Me neither, the shipping updated yesterday and said that my package has made it to the us customs

19. So weak... OGgrape my dude that might mean my shipment just made it to the US too... Wow I didn't think it would take this long. Last time I order off here. Lol.. This wait is not worth it.. Unless you order an American piece ,, that comes right quick to your door!

Hope y'all had a chill New Years,, I just chilled.

20. this sucks, it will prob be days until its here. I gotta buy new diffusers and new bowls asap after I get it. I'm not fucking with stock ish.