Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity Shipping

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjaManne420, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Hey guys I was looking into getting a bong off grasscity or EDIT how long does the shipping take?

2. i heard they ship from amsterdamn so depending on how far you live from there...

3. I live in the us

4. My friend was in the east coast of the us, and it took him about 9 days to receive his order (including the weekend)

5. Well I live in Canada and it took about 3 weeks my first order, then my second was only a week... including the weekend... got 2 shirts & a bong & then second time i got a grinder. So I'm not sure if different & more items and the way you pay take longer or not but just another side note, my order came in great condition without any problems :D