Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grasscity shipping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekidthatshigh, Aug 10, 2012.

1. If i order a pipe from the store will the shipping box say something marijuana related on it? Like grasscity even?

2. [quote name='"Thekidthatshigh"']If i order a pipe from the store will the shipping box say something marijuana related on it? Like grasscity even?[/quote]

Other than large marijuana leaf on the top of the box, no.

3. It will say glass pipe.

4. i hope your kidding

5. [quote name='"Thekidthatshigh"']
    i hope your kidding[/quote]

He is, but it will have a sticker on it that does say glass pipe.

6. damn..

7. Hey bubbles since you are in bc and live in a trailer park it shouldnt be that hard to bye a fucking pipe.:confused_2:

8. huh???

9. Trailer Park Boys. It's a Canadian sitcom.

10. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']
    Trailer Park Boys. It's a Canadian sitcom.[/quote]

Negative... Its the greatest show on earth

11. ^^^I agree 100% I downloaded the whole series from thepiratebay

12. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']^^^I agree 100% I downloaded the whole series from thepiratebay[/quote]

Same. I went into a deep depression after I watched the last episode and realized I would never see another new one.

13. I made a commitment to watch every single episode blazed! Greaaaat adveeentuure...

14. Isnt good ol' Sunnyvale in Nova Scotia? :p

15. [quote name='"TOKRFRED"']

Isnt good ol' Sunnyvale in Nova Scotia? :p[/quote]

Yes sir! Its actually shot in 2 different trailer parks!

16. [quote name='"OG IronLungs"']

Yes sir! Its actually shot in 2 different trailer parks![/quote]

No waay

17. [quote name='"Thekidthatshigh"']

Same. I went into a deep depression after I watched the last episode and realized I would never see another new one.[/quote]

Likewise. Was contemplating rewatching them because I would fall alseep through half the episodes (would watch while going to bed) god that shit was funny, (though the first 3 seasons were the best lol)