grasscity shipping time to US?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cryptic_, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Ordered a bong, was marked shipped on the 14th. Does anyone with prior experience know how long shipping to the US is? I asked support and the 1st time they said 10-15 working days and 2nd time they said up to 30 days lol, wanted to have it by the 30th since its my bday and i took the week off work

2. Did they not give you a tracking number?

3. its been a while since ive ordered something from everyone but i remember the last time i ordered being very impressed with short shipping times no more than two weeks

4. I'm pretty sure the Grasscity forum wouldn't have extensive info on EDI. There's an online store here too ya know...

5. Grasscity doesnt accept bitcoin tho

6. #6 Through The Trees, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    you know bitcoin is a scam tho right? Like it fluctuates more than real money ever has.

also who needs bitcoin to order a bong? lmao

7. You CLEARLY know nothing about bitcoin if thats your statement

8. A month plus

9. Took FOREVER. They actually sent me a second one after 30 days. The second one arrived first, 2 weeks later. So it seems hit or miss. All my glass did arrive well packed, though

10. got mine a little over a week... may also depend on the glass that you buy

11. i ordered a bong and one hitter the 7th when will it be at my door in illinois