Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GrassCity shipping boxes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nameless01, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I want to order 2 new bongs :
    Molino Glass Mini Bong - The Tube - Mini Glass Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Acryl bong clear - Grasscity.com

before i leave, but the problem with that is if i would buy it , i would need to ship it to my moms house, she knows i smoke and everything, but i dont want her to think i smoke at home, she doesnt check threw my stuff like that, but you know, i just want to know what the shipping box would look like if i order these 2 bongs like would the box be big, or small or how big would it be, and would there be anything on the box that would say bongs inside or something like that

2. It will just come in a plain brown box with orange fragile tape. Probably won't be too large, you can always pass it off as clothes or something if needed.

The shipping info thing on my order said glass pipe in really small, almost illegible writing.

3. They'll come in a box about 10 feet by 30 feet, labeled: "HI MOM, THESE ARE BONGS".

4. haha! cuz clothing is ever so fragile. you don't have to tell her shit and if she opens it, that's a federal crime and is taken very seriously.

5. ..lol

6. Because people would really call the police on their family for opening something that's being sent to their house that you're a guest in...

7. I did after my mom destroyed the property inside the box, I'm still living at home well until she gets out lol

8. It comes in a discreet box. I would open a P.O. Box if I were you. Also, I almost threw up when you wrote through as threw.

9. Why do you use a bunch of commas to create a very long run-on sentence?:confused:

Yah they just come in a normal package, it will match the size of the piece I presume. So the package wont be too big or too small

10. thank you,

11. C'mon ,you're gonna seriousley try to correct my grammar, but thanks for your answer
    \

12. thank you

13. Thank you, best answer , (no offense to the other people that answered) , never really thought of passing it off as something else, very smart , thanks again =P :smoke:

14. ^ this isn't yahoo answers....you don't have to say its the best answer, and before you posted that, you thanked the kid like 4 times :confused:

15. Yay I got best answer! My life is now complete.

16. i know its not , but i have manners so yeah, you know, and i did? im pretty sure i thanked other people,

17. Are you sure they come in a discreet box? and i was pretty f-ing high that i was just stuck curved over the keyboard and typing with two fingers very slowly, it took me about 10 miutes to write everything, cuz every 5 secinds i would forget what i wanted to say xD

18. This is the box it comes in, pretty discreet. Well protected with lots of bubble wrap and foam packing peanuts too.

Attached Files:

19. oh thats not to bad,..

20. #20 PCjabber, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012