Grasscity Servers

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by OhioStateBuckeyes, Nov 9, 2011.

1. i believe i am having trouble with the grasscity servers.

i get my internet through Time Warner, turbocharged internet (highest offered speed) which is the best available in my area (im a gamer :p ) every other website i go on fully loads up in less than 1 second. even facebook.

recently (in the past two months) i have had alot of trouble connecting to the grasscity forums. the shop loads up quickly for me, but doing anything on the community is always a hassle. as of right now, when i try to quote somebody i get the "internet explorer webpage cannot be displayed" message. this happens quite often for me.

i am guessing it is because the extreme number of guests + members that are on this site that makes it slow down.

is grasscity meant to be run on a different internet program, like firefox? i clear my cache quite often, but is there anything on my end that i could do? if this is a server issue, are there any plans for an upgrade in sight?

2. We are out using our servers but it is always loading pages pretty fast for me. However we are on the process of updating our servers.

3. cool. i may just be far away from the server location or somthing. hopefully after the update this will clear up for me.

thanks! :smoke: