Grasscity Recipe Book

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by JGKrispy, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I think that it would be nice to post some good ass recipes on here. I need some new snacks and meals and what not and we could all learn some new goodies :).
    Ill post a bomb ass chicken wrap
    What you'll need.
    -A Tortilla
    -Some Fresh Chicken
    -Green peppers, red and orange or yellow peppers
    -Shredded Cheese
    -Ranch or Ceaser dressing
    -Onion and Garlic powder (optional)

The first thing that I do is grill my chicken and peppers in the same pan and let the juices marinate it nicely. I add the seasonings to the meat while still cooking for extra flavor. After cooked to preferred wellness put toppings onto open faced tortilla and add the shredded cheese, put it in the oven at 250 until the cheese starts to melt then flip to broil for about 2-3 minutes, this will give it a nice crispy texture. After taking out of the oven add the ranch, ceasar or dressing of your choice and wrap that shit up!
    Super bomb and it takes about 10 minutes :wave:

2. Here's my salsa recipe:
    4-6 Roma tomatoes cut them into fourths
    Whole onion dice it
    Half a bunch of cilantro not the stems
    A spoon full of garlic
    Salt
    Pepper
    Peppers if you like it spicy

Put all in a food processor and then you're good to go.

This is how I make French toast also:

If you're just making it for yourself

2 eggs
    Cap full of vanilla extract
    Dash of milk
    Mix that shit up until its smooth

Dip Texas toast in it for 3 seconds on each side then cook it.

3. That sounds bomb man imma try that french toast one in the morning i never thought of adding vanilla to the mix, probably gives it a nice dash of flavor

4. Thanks man it's how my dads always made it and I really like it.

5. This is a great idea, I can see this thread going places. Today, I'm going to teach you how to make a pizza burrito.

You'll need:
    -tomato sauce
    -flour tortillas
    -mozzarella cheese (preferably pre-shredded)
    - pepperoni (optional)

So start off with your flour tortilla. Add a thick layer of cheese in the center of the tortilla. Next, add as much sauce as you prefer above this layer of cheese (Now is also the time for the optional pepperoni. After adding the sauce, put as much pepperoni as you require). Next, add another fat layer of cheese on top of the sauce. Now you can roll that shit up and toss it into the oven at 350F, and wait until the cheese melts. I suggest placing it on some aluminum foil because if you packed your burrito to the edges, when the cheese starts to melt you end up with a huge cheesy mess inside your oven.

6. Thanks for the post my man, and yeah i just thought of this shit when i was baked and im always eating the same type of shit its like an eating rut, even when i go to the store i am buying the same ingredients to the same old shit i just wanted to learn some new recipes and hopefully everyone else will too haha broadening our food horizons

7. I have two recipes

My stuffed French toast
    - white bread
    - French toast
    - peanut butter
    -bananas
    -cinnamon
    - vanilla extract
    - milk
    Mix milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread peanut utter on two pieces of bread and slice bananas and out one ontop of the other. Dip in egg both sides and cook on griddle

My second recipe Is for a really good herb(not weed) chicken.
    -boneless skinless chicken breasts
    - half a cup of butter melted
    - minced garlic
    - oregano
    - basil
    - seasoned salt

Put chicken in a deep pan pour butter over chicken and spice t up throwing oven for 45 on 350. Might take longer.

8. Boil water...
    Eat ramen...
    Drink boiling water...
    Snort Chicken powder...
    Fuck Bitches...:cool:

9. oh man i dont remember exactly how this goes but its dank, its campfire food.

tortilla
    chocolate
    marshmellows

your put the tortilla in a pan that you can put over a fire and on one side put marshmellows, and on the other side chocolate and cook it until there both melted, then you fold it in half, and consume.

there fuckin amazing

10. its like a fire cooked mexican sweet treat!:cool:

11. I can tell this is going to get good. Subbed so I have new munchies (and regular) food.

12. #12 deadkndys, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    _____

13. That cinnamon churro thing is hella bomb my little sister in law makes that shit its way bomb imma have to try that donut one though that sounds good man

14. #14 deadkndys, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    My grandma give this great taco recipe.
    ________

15. This is all I have at the moment, as by the time I think of putting any recipes on paper,I'm usually too baked and forget a few minutes later. Enjoy :)

-1.5-2lbs elbow macaroni
    -2 lbs grated cheddar or similar cheese (I use 2 blocks sharp cheddar, 1 block mild cheddar, and 1 block gouda, and mix it all together after grating it)
    -1 and a quarter sticks softened butter
    -4 eggs, beaten
    -1.5 cans evaporated milk (you can use the other half for coffee or something)
    -1 TBS salt
    -1 TBS black pepper
    -1 TBS dry mustard

Preheat oven to 350

1. Bring large pot of water to rapid boil. Add macaroni. Cook until "al-dente". Drain and allow pasta to cool in strainer.

2. In a large mixing bowl, combine macaroni, evaporated milk, eggs, salt, pepper, mustard, 1 stick of the butter, and 3/4 of the grated cheese. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.

3. Grease a 9x13 pan with the remaining 1/4 stick of butter.

4. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Jostle the pan a little to even out the liquid in the bottom. Flatten out evenly with a spoon or spatula. Cover with foil.

5. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly on top. Return pan to oven UNCOVERED for another 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly crispy on top.

Let cool about 10-15 minutes and proceed to devour.

16. First off I love your signature blatantlysubtle, and secondly here is my Smoked Venison recipe.

Smoked Venison Tenderloin
    2- Venison Tenderloins
    Aluminum Foil
    2 - Onion
    4 РJalape̱o Peppers
    1 – Garlic Clove
    Salt & Pepper
    Smoking Wood of your Choice ( I use a mix of Peach wood and Hickory )
    Prepare a fire in the smoke box on your smoker. Get a nice bed of coals going and get your meat ready to put on the smoker. Put the two tenderloins in the foil. Chop up Peppers, Garlic , and onion and place over the top of the tenderloins. Add a little water or butter to keep the tenderloin from sticking. Cover and Smoke for 4-6 hours or until tender . After this stage you can add potatoes , celery, carrots and additional onions for a full dish.

17. Get some graham crackers, spread peanut butter on them, slice bananas up and lay them on top of the peanut butter, and drizzle honey over the bananas. I promise you it's amazing..one of my favorite stoned snacks. Plus it takes like 5 minutes to make.:hello:

18. I made that for my wife an I last night that was way bomb man :hello:

19. a great munchie food....

Ingredients:
    (2x) Graham Crackers.
    (1x) Whipped Topping
    (1x) Tinfoil

Spread thawed whipped topping onto graham crackers.
    Make into a sandwich.
    Wrap with tinfoil.
    freeze for a few hours.
    enjoy.

20. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :smoke: