Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Grasscity>real life

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokeup2day, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I feel like I can honestly say that I like (most) members of Grasscity that I don't even know, better than 97% of people I know in real life. I've found they are just ignorant, simple-minded dicks who want nothing more than to fit in.

2. Analyzing people on the surface (their actions) is completely different than doing the same with their perception or desires (morals/thoughts).

It's similar to reading a single post from any member here and making a judgement on their character based off of it.

3. We all love weed enough to join a forum for it. kinda insta win

4. Anyone I've met on the internet are cooler than people in real life.

5. #6 Iceni Toker, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Anonymity usually makes people act like themselves and cut out the fake bullshit normally required for upwards social maneuvering, and generally people are easier to handle being exposed to when they're not putting on an act.

6. Remember though that it's easy to get along with people when you only see them through a message board. If I don't like what somebody is saying in a thread, I can just click on a different one or go do something else. And GC has it's share of pricks, make no mistake.

7. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']Analyzing people on the surface (their actions) is completely different than doing the same with their perception or desires (morals/thoughts).

It's similar to reading a single post from any member here and making a judgement on their character based off of it.[/quote]

I agree completely, and I guess I judge their character by their post and pretend its all a happy place where people are peaceful and not dicks, just so I can feel that there is still some good people out there. Really hard to explain haha

8. [quote name='"sambutlergreend"']Anonymity makes people act like themselves and cut out the fake bullshit required for upwards social maneuvering, and generally people are nicer to be exposed to when they're not putting on an act.[/quote]

Exactly! That's what I love about this site. I can speak freely and people will not judge, but actually give you sound advice from the heart, because there is no one to impress.