Poll Grasscity Presidential Elections - Trump or Clinton??? Stoners vote for?

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Nov 8, 2016.

?

The next president of the United States should be.....

Poll closed Nov 10, 2016.
  1. Hillary Clinton

22 vote(s)
    26.2%
  2. Donald Trump

34 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. I don't vote.......

13 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Gary Johnson

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Jill Stein

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. Darrell Lane Castle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rocky De La Fuente

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Evan McMullin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gloria Estela La Riva

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Grasscity Presidential Elections - Trump or Clinton??? Stoners vote for?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. yay ! another poll !

TRUMP 2016! MAGA! DESTROY THE NWO CUCKOLDRY

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm not voting

• Like Like x 4
  4. Gonna be the hipster in the thread and say I was doing it before it was cool. Ya boy sets trends.

• Like Like x 1
  5. missing 2 candidates :(

Gary Johnson
    Jill Stein

• Like Like x 4
  6. Technically 3. Evan McMullin.

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is solely my personal opinion :

I am super sad for all my American friends whom are forced to choose one of this two terrible candidates.

Within friend chit chats i always highlight this election as
    Economic Collapse ( Trump ) vs Third World War ( Clinton )

Reality is both choices will make world become a more unstable place and that is sad for all humanity.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Disagree my friend.... we'll be good...

• Like Like x 5
  9. Go watch Racing Extinction and then put on Before the Flood :)

two great things to watch for weekend ;)

10. Don't be. The president is just a figurehead. A puppet.....well Hillary anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wonder who trump would answer to?
    Hillary has to answer to all the people that donated millions to her foundation

Trump?????

• Like Like x 1
  12. Exactly why I'd vote for Trump, the only president ever that would have funded themself and so wouldn't be influenced by funders or dictated what to do as president. Besides that and very few other reasons I still think he's an imbecilic brain farter. Unfortunately many people don't take into account his self funding and want to stick to having a puppet as a president, controlled by whoever funded their campaign. Pretty angering actually.

13. I'm not voting for president. I refuse to support either candidate.
    I'm exercising my free will...my choice to not participate in the circus freak show.

• Like Like x 4
  14. I haven't entirely made up my mind yet but it'll either be Trump or Johnson. The last thing we need is a larger government that restricts more of our rights. I'd love to have a libertarian in the oval office but unfortunately that won't be happening this election. Trump is closer to a libertarian than Clinton so perhaps it's a move in the right direction event though Trump is far from perfect.

15. "..it is definitely worth watching, and perhaps even being a part of, because whatever kind of judgment and harsh reality finally emerges will be an historical landmark in the calendar of civilizations and a beacon, for good or ill, to all the generations that will inherit this earth — or whatever we leave of it — just as surely as we inherited it from the Greeks and the Romans, the Mayans and the Incas, and even from the "Thousand Year Reich."
    HST on Nixon lest anyone forget this isn't the only time a devil has sat upon the throne...

16. My biggest worry is that no fly zone in Syria. That is serious shit. Also who does she owe favors to? Lots of corporate and foreign money has been pouring in over the last couple of years. Nothing comes for free.

as far as economic collapse, that will not happen.. markets always sort themselves out.
    Many other worrisome Trump things than that in my opinion. Like throwing journalists in jail for disagreeing with him etc..

17. Yeah , he is exactly like the dude that is destroying the secular Turkey , Tayyip Erdogan.

18. Completely disagree.

19. Lets agree to disagree , that is even a major improvement :)

I am seeing things and voicing my opinion as an outsider , thats why maybe my opinions maybe recalled a bit rational as i supported Bernie earlier :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. Not to get off topic too much but are you still living in Turkey?