GrassCity Only - The Vaults Bodhi Seeds Competition

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Hopefully this goes better than my brackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope everybody's weekend is rounding out nicely!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lets see how this goes :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Let's gooo!

• Like Like x 1

amazing

• Like Like x 2
  6. oh yeah

• Like Like x 2
  7. Great Promo..thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. good luck everyone

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ano hurry up Tuesday lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good luck guys the draw is almost over.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Good luck all!!! The end is near

• Like Like x 1
  12. Whoever get's that dream beaver will be one lucky beaver. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bodhi knew Dream Beaver would be a special strain, and he needed a special name - something that would make people go WTF!(And crack a big smile). He envisioned this odoriferous Sativa dominant strain as something that the holy man from even cow girls get the blues would toke on up in his cave on full moon nights.  He had that dreamweaver song from the 70's stuck in his head and was thinking of native American names, and dream beaver was born.
    "In essence, the beaver tells us to believe in our dreams as if they were real. Build on them as if the dream is your reality.
    Change the course of your life flow by structuring your life with a goal to coax your dreams into your physical reality. Animal symbolism of the beaver deals with building our lives up around our dreams."

The genetics of Dream Beaver marijuana seeds are Dirty Hippy crossed to Appalachia. Dirty Hippy is an Afgooey blocked cross and sister to the Snow Lotus male, Appalachia is Green Crack x JJ's Tres Dawg created by H&l. this magical mammalian hybrid smells of muskrat, kitchen herbs, caramelized onion, baked garlic, animal den, she musk, pomelo, peppercorn, and pink grapefruit zest…no joke… with a blast off Sativa high that really gets you moving and grooving, and hefty yields of some of the most exotic buds on the block. Get your dreams in motion with some dream beaver in your victory garden.

• Like Like x 9
  13. One my third grow, winning this would be a great way to start my 4th grow. Good luck to everyone!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Awesome my fingers are crossed!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. 2 more days! Yay!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good luck all here's hopeing

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just stumbled upon this...good luck everybody!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Good luck to all, hope to win some

• Like Like x 1
  19. #259 SoCal Nature Farmer, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Good luck everyone, tonight is the last night for entries! One final big thank you to The Vault for making this event possible! Super excited to see the winners of these amazing seeds! Gonna be subbing up and following them along wherever they go no doubt!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Good luck everyone !

• Like Like x 1