Grasscity on Facebook

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys..I just started a GC members only group on facebook..if you want to join..PM me so I can invite you into the group..make sure to include your name so i can search for ya..

Mods: If there is anything against the rules against such an action..let me know..and ill get rid of it..but hopefully not

2. Well you can\'t use the grasscity name I know that because SuperJoints owns it. Other then that I think its fine. But not 100% sure.

3. Even if it has the logo and stuff as the picture?

4. It\'s exposing enough having me posting here, let alone facebook

5. I think its all good..i dont claim to own it..plus I havent heard anything from the mods..so for now im going to assume its all good..

6. I\'m sure SJ wouldn\'t like if you did made it without his permission. You will probably be denied as well. Dark_Anger you\'re saying the word Grasscity is copyrighted and no one can replicate it anywhere? Can you show me where you found this information?

7. I\'d be fine with deleteing it if SJ wanted me too..I have a disclaimer and all

8. The Grasscity Name/Logo/Etc. are copyrighted to SJ. You\'re not allowed to use them without permission from SJ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.