Grasscity on 4/20

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 341238, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Sadly, I've missed out of the past 420 on grasscity. I was just wondering if any of you experienced blades could share to me any information on what grasscity is like on this day. how many people do you think are going to be online, are most of you on grasscity on 420 anyways or all you too busy gettin medicated? :D

2. I'll be in vancouver buying dank ounces for 50$. And 200-500$ bongs for 20-100$ will be on sale.

Vancouver is where 420 lives, bro. :smoke:

3. dude. im gonna be on here def. itll be my first 420 celebration :)

4. Does the GC shop have a sale for 4/20?

5. I probably won't be anywhere near the City for 4/20 considering it will be the first time I can smoke again and I have court and a drug test all in the same day.

6. it's like a bunch of really high people posting on an internet forum

7. nah man, im gonna be out getting high as fuck with the 15,000 other people who are going to show up on campus here and smoke weed all day haha! ill probably be on at night though... postin some pics probably of the 420 celebration here at CU

8. ill be on here the first half of the day as i have to work till noon on 4/20 generally, but i can tell you the traffic on here is lower on 4/20... no time to type between hits :devious:

9. Hell fucking yea, you know ill be there as well, no city in the states has that many people per capita show up, fucking 15% of the city is there, its OUT OF CONTROL, if that happened in LA or something, there would be like a few hundred thousand people showing up lol, i wish

10. YES! haha, you just live here or do you go to school here?

11. i already requested off for the 19-21st. stayin at my boys house for 3 days. infinite weed/other "goodies". ill b on if i can. no promises. mght be to high to remeber how to type

12. lived here since birth man, havent missed the quad in all the 7 years ive been toking, and it gets much crazier every year hahahahaa

13. yeah, my first time smoking ever was last year at 420, and have been smoking so much since then haha, everyday now. Its gonna be my 1 year anniversary! that fucking airplane was crazy shit last year... i kinda hope they dont have it again because it was starting to get annoying haha

14. Hahahaha i thought it was a nice touch till i realized it was just flying in circles for hours and i had been listening to its annoying noise for hours... They need a blimp or something

15. there's also about 300 threads about 4/20 all made from different people. We've tried an "offical 420 thread" but no one cares. haha See right now there's like 4 threads on 4/20 and it's not even close! you damn stoners, man.

16. still not as many as there are "am i gonna pass my DT" or "what kinda weed is this???" or "what do you pay for an oz" or "will this drug and cannabis mixed cause any issues" lol

17. Hahahah i will be fucked up as far away as i can from home, probably go to saudi if i wanna get my smoke on.

18. Alot more threads overtaking the thread list that are about 420, not really anything special