Grasscity New Server, Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Jul 21, 2008.

1. We are just online with our new server setup, should be a much needed improvement in speed and stability, please give us your feedback here.

SJ

2. It does seem to be loading faster for me, but that may just be my shitty computer.

3. much faster for me.. huge difference for sure.

thanks!

4. everything is awsome superjoint! glad to hear everything went well!

it is wayyy wayyyy faster for me also. i like it :)

5. Definitely notice an increase in speed.

Hooray! :D

[​IMG]

6. hmmmm not noticing anything to major

7. The City was already fast for me to begin with...but it looks and runs exactly the same as before on my end.

8. i notice the pages load a bit faster.
    they are really fast, but they like pause for a second, then the pictures pop up.
    that seems to be going way faster.
    thanks!

9. Much faster for me as well, awesome upgrade :)

10. i havent noticed much of a difference, GC usually loads quite fast for me anyway.

11. No problems so far, I always got the occasional day where GC was pretty much inoperable and loaded so slow... so we'll have to see if that happens any more.

12. Pictures load faster. Great improvement in speed.

1,000th post :smoking:

13. A great and much needed update due to the large amounts of pictures people tend to post of their nugget/pieces

14. It's a ton faster. I get crappy internet signal strength from my room and the speed has increased greatly.

15. Seems to be a bit quicker, glad the transition went smoothly :hello::smoking::gc_rocks::bolt:

16. seems to be a hellavalot faster

17. Great hardware update. The site feels much snappier!

18. Bump bump bump

19. not too much of a difference, but that could prolly be because i have a fairly new computer

20. It seems faster but my cable company has also just finished upgrading the fiber optics in my area, so who knows.