PC Grasscity Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by llllllllll, May 29, 2019.

1. #1 llllllllll, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Server is up

You need to be whitelisted in order to be able to play, PM me or leave your username in this thread and I will add them as I see comments. Once you get in-game you should be good to go, if you encounter any permission related errors let me know and I should be able to fix that within a few minutes.

IP Address is : 66.70.180.161:25095
    Server Version is : 1.14.2 (you need 1.14.2 to play on it, not 1.13, not 1.14.1)

Server capabilities are :
    Powered by spigot 1.14.2
    6GB Memory
    8.0 Gbps Network Speed
    999 Players
    maximum
    30,0000 blocks away is a world border in any direction (can be expanded easily in real server time), but you will die if you cross the border for too long. (30,000 blocks is an insane distance if you didnt know)

Basic rules:
    -Dont
    break or disrupt other peoples builds in any way
    -No hacking, if people are found using xray and other survival fun-depreciating things, you will be banned for a week or longer.
    -No stealing from other players
    -No PVP in or around spawn or by the spawn village. PVP is only allowed in the pre-determined arena's. Currently we have no such arena which means, no PVP, for now.
    -You MAY say whatever you want on the server besides directly racist speech. If your speech starts to offend anyone you will be muted for a currently non-determined period of time.. no using chat, signs to talk, commands, etc.
    -You MAY invite friends to the server to play by telling me their IGN. If they cause problems, it will be YOU the GC member who will pay for them (aswell as the offending friend). In other words, if you invite a friend to come play, I whitelist him, and after a week, or a day, or an hour he starts destroying shit and causing problems, he will likely be banned forever and YOU will also be banned for a currently non-determined period of time.

Pretty much just comes down to don't ruin other peoples fun. IE: spawncamping, greifing, trapping beds etc etc etc.:inlove:

Basic commands for all users (this will be edited and expanded):
    /spawn (tp's you to the area i have defined as 'spawn')
    /tpa (request someone to TP to you, or vice versa)
    /sethome <homename> (sets a home with that name)
    /home <homename> (teleports you to <homename>)
    /time <add or set> <number of time to add or day/night> (/time set day, or /time add 1000 ticks, as an example)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hey my guy, I'm interested in joining. I know you asked to PM you and I will, but I wanted to bump this thread as well.

As you may be able to tell, while my account is over 1 year, I have not been active in a LONG time. But when I was active I was hardcore into the Minecraft and playing with friends on here, around that same time 2011-2013. I joined during Beta 1.2 I think, and stayed active until shortly before full release. I played on my first MC account 'maosmrk', not sure if you would remember me. I used to play with w00t, pocmin, [imnotsober], [eastbayjordan] (GC names I forgot their IGN). But anyway, I'd love to get this started with ya!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. People still play Minecraft??

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. You'll definitely be in the clear as far as playing on this server mate, I remember playing with you in beta! I'm still ironing out some plugins and such on my freetime after work, but when I have it fully operational I'll be sure to make it known. Shouldnt be more than a few days.

Between 2013-2018 its popularity died a bit but it is re-surging a lot lately with some recent content updates and announcements that it is officially the highest selling game of all time on any platform(s).

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Fair lol I can't say shit I play the forest that's basically Minecraft but with mutants/ cannibals :laughing:

6. I have not played this in forever.I used to love this games tho and just building places every where it was really fun. Much Respect OP.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. If you ever feel like playing with us once the server is up, you're more than welcome

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Yeah dude, I caught your IGN and was like, I know this guy! Idk if you remember the whole Red Wool vs Black Wool wars? Haha I still look back on those times. Anyway, take your time and get it all situated. Luckily the weekend is almost here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Thank you! I might just take you up on that offer soon. Will you lmk when the server up g?

~Toni~

10. Will do! :apache:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. #11 llllllllll, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Main post updated, Server is up and running. If you guys have a problem with any of the ways i've set this up let me know and we will see if there is a better way to do something!

You need to be whitelisted in order to be able to play, PM me or leave your username in this thread and I will add them as I see comments. Once you get in-game you should be good to go, if you encounter any permission related errors let me know and I should be able to fix that within a few minutes.

IP Address is : 66.70.180.161:25095
    Server Version is : 1.14.2 (you need 1.14.2 to play on it, not 1.13, not 1.14.1)

Server capabilities are :