Grasscity Membership Benefits

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by DopeSmoka, Jan 8, 2012.

1. In my opinion, for paying $30 to become a "gold member" of the site, you don't get very many benefits that make it fun to have a gold membership. You guys should come up with some more fun stuff members will be able to use for purchasing the membership. The few benefits you get now is what leaves me hesitant to purchase one.

2. Then you don't like GC enough :confused_2: To each his own.

3. i am happy with what i have

4. this dude. dont donate if you dont want to help gc out

5. What additional benefits would you like to see?

6. Hey man its not about the benefits its about supporting the community you love. I just donated today I wanna see what this nirvana is all about :smoke:

7. Word, broham...op why don't you go bronze or something? That's what I just did...i'm not trying to drop 30 bucks even though the bigger avatar would be sweet. But I still wanted to show a little love to my favorite place on the net :love:

8. He's right. I think those $30 should come with an olympic sized trampoline and a puppy. No wait, two puppies.

9. One puppy and one trampoline, or two puppies and no trampoline.. these are benefits, not charity.

10. How about two trampolines and half a puppy?

11. I pick this option.:bongin:
    What half of the puppy would I get:confused::rolleyes:

12. I'm hoping for the front half. The back half doesn't sound fun at all.

13. I have no complaints at all! I plan to re-new my gold when my year is almost up!

14. Sorry, not down with puppy halves. Personally, I'll just take the two trampolines. Keep both halves of the puppy to yourself!

15. I mean, are you even gonna help me sew the two halves together or are you just going to leave me hanging here?

16. Hey you took it upon yourself to chop it in half in the first place, it's your responsibility.

..... Unless you help me set up these olympic trampolines side by side.

17. I don't care if you guys think of it as a joke. A bigger picture and signature and the other few benefits you recieve isn't worth $30. So you guys can laugh all you want ;)

I understand you're trying to "help the community" but maybe some more benefits, like being able to see when somebody quotes your post. Maybe some more fun stuff to make it more worthwhile. Hey, its fine if you don't. Maybe more shit would interest more people into buying it? Maybe something to look into in the future? I'm sure there's plenty of creative ideas somebody could come up with.

18. It was worth the $10 Bronze membership to me not to have to see the ad banner at the page top....

19. #19 Thunderstrike420, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    So you are saying you want more before you have spent 10 bucks just to check it out? I mean seriously. For less than 3 cents a day you want more of something that you haven't tried and you don't want us to joke about it. Ok
    Edit: you keep saying $30.00 but you can get into Nirvana for $10.00. It's a good deal man.

20. [quote name='"DopeSmoka"']I don't care if you guys think of it as a joke. A bigger picture and signature and the other few benefits you recieve isn't worth $30. So you guys can laugh all you want ;)

I understand you're trying to "help the community" but maybe some more benefits, like being able to see when somebody quotes your post. Maybe some more fun stuff to make it more worthwhile. Hey, its fine if you don't. Maybe more shit would interest more people into buying it? Maybe something to look into in the future? I'm sure there's plenty of creative ideas somebody could come up with.[/quote]

Lol you're bitching about why you shouldnt donate 10$ to a forum you have over 1000 posts in? It's a fuckin forum what do you expect the benefits to be :confused: