Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Grasscity Members are just smarter

Discussion in 'General' started by growerBabe, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Is it just a trend, or do GC members just have a higher IQ than the general public?
    I mean we all are very creative and have visions of grandeur so that they can better their health and life style.

2. Not sure man, I have met some real derps on here.

3. I've seen some pretty stupid people on here

edit: ninja'd

4. Yes the underlings always have a way of sneaking in

5. I like to believe the minority of intelligent people on this board far outweigh the amount of idiocy and immaturity I see.

6. People tend to make things far more coherent and thought out when they are online, verse in real life.

Face to face debates and interaction needs to be immediate, as to where online you can make sure everything is thought out.

"Think before you speak" is pretty much what applies, because you have time to analyze.

7. You are correct. :D

8. That's honestly why I love this shit, I don't feel like an outcast on this forum.

9. This may be true, but sometimes it is difficult to separate simple immaturity and lack of experience in the world with true stupidity. There is a difference. Only one of those situations you can fix. :D

10. :smoking:I think that we are all logical in a sense that we all think logically on a logical term so to say.

11. Intelligence causes more problems than it helps.

And eff intelligence, let's honor good people instead!

Mongolian indegenous people are regarded as one of the most humble people on earth, they couldn't operate a phone.

12. Makes sense, especially when it comes to opening your mind about drug use, particularly with cannabis.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to see past all the bullshit and lies spread by propaganda. As you can see we here have risen well above that level, which should say something about the truly ignorant that sit and blindly speak about a plant.

Unfortunately, I can't tell if most of our lawmakers are simply corrupt, or just plain stupid.

13. Ah, that is rather counter-productive, for it takes an intelligent person to truly be good and unaffected by the greed and corruption that drives the rest.

Well, considering that they couldn't operate a phone, and most people I know can't live without one, not sure we could follow their model or not. I'm sure simplicity of life does tend to breed humbleness.

We should be thankful to simply be alive, as most indigenous people likely are. Instead, we're sitting around bitching about how the new iPad is a tenth of a pound heavier. Oh the fucking horror...:D

14. [quote name='"Spaced"']People tend to make things far more coherent and thought out when they are online, verse in real life.

Face to face debates and interaction needs to be immediate, as to where online you can make sure everything is thought out.

"Think before you speak" is pretty much what applies, because you have time to analyze.[/quote]

Yeah I find this true Ans guilty of

But I blame my brain for thinking to.fast to speak idk if u guys know what I mean

Ill have a bit of a hard time thinking of something smart to say cuz I can't think of something fast enough even though I could explain myself %100 if someone just gave me the time

But when I'm high its better for me
    Since I'm constantly thinking and talking comes sorta naturally
    So people have a hard time knowing I'm high

Lol Im fkn weird but I don't believe I'm retarted

And I'm baked BTW
    TL;DR