Grasscity love

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I think there's plenty of love in GrassCity.

2. I have too many...only one I have an issue with. It was completely uncalled for. The mod just had a bitch fit about something I said

3. :eek:

After 10,000 + posts and 3 years; i'm impressed you lasted so long without getting one before...

Don't make a habit of it. Don't need any more good blades being hit with a ban hammer.

4. Oh.... you are my master... :D

I only have one...

Not that I'm looking for more, oh no.

I don't want to get my ass kicked out of GC.

--

Basically it comes down to this.

I don't want to get my ass kicked out of GC.

I can't lose GC, and I admit it.

GC, and the MODS have complete control over what I do, or what I say, because I don't want to get kicked out.

No pride, no honour.

Just, survival.

5. You will not believe the heart attack I had just a minute ago.

I thought I got banned!!

(It was actually a technical time out.)

6. #26 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha because of the updates?

7. Yeah man!

Fuck, it scared the shit out of me!!

But I was very relieved when the 'we are updating' message came up... phew...

8. What was the update for?

9. Hopefully U nioever tget banned, allot of old school blades have gotten banned at the moment but that's all i'm going to say i don't wanna start drama :(

10. Hopefully U nioever tget banned, allot of old school blades have gotten banned at the moment but that's all i'm going to say i don't wanna start drama :(

11. I don't know, and I don't even want to know. I'm just happy to be alive!

12. You know it....

13. just troll the trollers :confused_2:

I'm pretty new but I've had a lot of fun here; you can't really expect to go anywhere on teh interwebz and not run into at least a few morons. This site is funny as shit and at least everyone (or most) are smokers. And so far as I've found, there's a good many who can have a legit convo with something worth reading, not just troll.

It's the internet :smoke: just gotta find what good you can and ignore the bullshit

14. It would be awesome. You would be like Inspector Callahan. Doing some badass shit and catching shit from your superiors.

It never ceases to amaze me how little life these so called trolls have. Every time i turn around the bar is lowered. For example the person under the op.... That's just not even fucking trying.

15. aka: troll

16. no, that's not what a troll is.

A troll is a poster who deliberately makes a provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument -Urbandictionary

Eg. coming here and saying that people should not smoke pot because it is illegal

just because someone doesn't agree with you or acts like a jerk doesn't make them a troll.