Grasscity lost its touch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mangoskunk, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just speaking my opinion, GrassCity is a great place. Or was. I mean this site is so strict now, so many rules are in place now that you can hardly even talk about your god damn day! Everytime something minor happens.... Woosh! A mod swoops in and closes it down. Now I respect the moderators for spending their time, but damn your making this place a middle school!

2. this is one of the recurring threads...and my .02 is no...i believe gc action is similar to a sinus curve :le:

3. Well,some of the rule changes are due to liability on SJ's behalf,which is totally understandable.

But one thing I do not agree with,is the fact that we can't question things without getting in trouble.

4. I kinda agree. But ain't nothing we can do, the mods are declaring Marshall law on our city :confused_2:

5. [quote name='"since93"']this is one of the recurring threads...and my .02 is no...i believe gc action is similar to a sinus curve :le:[/quote]

What? I'm just saying itd be nice if they lightened up. Like shroomery is a cool place, but so is GrassCity. It's just losing its power I guess with all these rules.

6. grasscity is like a herpes blister. it goes dormant for a while (boring) then boom it flares up and party's on your lip like it's new years.

7. [quote name='"Mangoskunk"']

What? I'm just saying itd be nice if they lightened up. Like shroomery is a cool place, but so is GrassCity. It's just losing its power I guess with all these rules.[/quote]

I haven't been here long, but I agree. I wish pandoras box was what it should be

8. im just saying thing fluctuate up and down here...sometimes its busy, sometimes slow...sometimes the mods are more lax sometimes not...idk....*passes the joint* :le:

9. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

I haven't been here long, but I agree. I wish pandoras box was what it should be[/quote]

Amen brother!

10. Here is a simple question, have you taken the time to read the rules?

They have not changed any rule since you joined. :smoke:

11. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Here is a simple question, have you taken the time to read the rules?

They have not changed any rule since you joined. :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I get it, I'm just saying mods are so strict sometimes.

12. The fart thread should have never been shut down. It was funny and brought joy to members who liked it. There was a little argument within there but the real solution would have been to delete the dumb posts and let those enjoying it continue. Instead it was deleted and deemed "Immature'. Who cares, it was funny. Better than every other thread that pops up being, "my mom kot me smokin last nite and now im ground fuck da police!".

13. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']The fart thread should have never been shut down. It was funny and brought joy to members who liked it. There was a little argument within there but the real solution would have been to delete the dumb posts and let those enjoying it continue. Instead it was deleted and deemed "Immature'. Who cares, it was funny. Better than every other thread that pops up being, "my mom kot me smokin last nite and now im ground fuck da police!".[/quote]

That the thread that inspired this, it's just like come on, this isnt grade school. We should be able to talk about "immature" things. I'm an adult damnit! Haha

14. GC still has that spark but I kinda understand your viewpoint, there used to be a lot of interesting threads popping up frequently still are but once in a while.

15. Seriously? Come on man, nothing has changed since you joined. Summer is always a mess cause the underage kids have nothing constructive to do but come post here.

What specifically causes you to say that this site has "lost its touch"?

If you want to post about something that's against the rules here there's probably a message board somewhere else on the internet for you to post on.

16. It's just annoying, kids bitching about hiding spots, mods bitching, threads shut down for barely any reason at all, to name a few.

17. it def is annoying but you get to a point where you just block that shit out and move on....:le:

18. Yeah, I went into it prepared to post about a funny dream I had last night and all of a sudden, Bam!, this thread is closed.

19. [quote name='"since93"']

it def is annoying but you get to a point where you just block that shit out and move on....:le:[/quote]

I guess, but why would they be so strict if they are "the best counter culture community"?

20. [quote name='"SuperMonkey26"']

Yeah, I went into it prepared to post about a funny dream I had last night and all of a sudden, Bam!, this thread is closed.[/quote]

Yeah wildwill always flys in with some uncalled for comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.