Grasscity ISLAND!

Discussion in 'General' started by 12inchbong, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Yea guys we should totally pool together our funds and buy an island :rolleyes:

2. Im pretty much a sexier version of jesus.

3. Me and GirlyS are in the SVU because rape would be the only crime

4. Flemian and Tle tried this. 300 some pages worth of discussion and it never happened...what a sad day...

5. False,

I am a much sexier version of jesus

6. Did you... actually expect it to happen? :confused:

7. I would hope that blades would climb into my branches so I could share the wisdom of the ages with them.

8. Some people were like shockingly sincere about doing it. I want to say people actually donated money. Then I made a comment about how it would be better if it were like 40 people donating $5,000 because it's so cheap to buy your way in with $20. Then people were like, "No, it's for everyone, man!" That's...not a paradise, that's just a town run by kids on an island far away from food and supplies.

9. let me in your trunk

10. Build shelter out of wild cannabis branches and limbs . Behind the community there should be forests of Mary Jane :)

11. You can't handle my trunk.

12. you are correct

13. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']

let me in your trunk[/quote]

image-1364107815.png

14. There was, it was created by Flemain but it was closed cuz of a misunderstanding. Something about mods thinking he was gonna pocket the money for the island or something like that.

Actually there was two threads from what I can remember.

15. Yeah there was a thread about ideas/investors and one for all of the necessary supplies and things like that

16. Ghostonvacation is one badass dude. Just putting it out there.

17. Bring it on! Sexy jesus fight!!!

18. Well yeah, I mean... we're all realistic enough to realize this isn't going to happen, right? :p

GC can't have people sending money over their forum for some ridiculous cause that will never come to fruition.

19. *sighs*

The island.. is but a pipe dream...

20. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Well yeah, I mean... we're all realistic enough to realize this isn't going to happen, right? :p

GC can't have people sending money for some ridiculous cause that will never come to fruition.[/quote]

Woah woah woah.

I never imagined you of all people to be a dreamcrusher JD, but consider my dreams crushed.