Grasscity is the shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by piffjar, May 3, 2012.

1. Was reading a bunch of stories and the whole grasscity community is the shit! You guys give great opinions and they are always so positive! Man I go to sleep win a smile on my face and laughing my ass off to the stories, just wanted to let you guys know, keep breaking those trees down and smoke up!

2. yes it is, stay high my friend

3. Unfortunately I have to disagree on the positive feedback :\

4. [quote name='"home wrecker"']Unfortunately I have to disagree on the positive feedback :\[/quote]

Lol i was gonna say thr same thing. As many awesome members that make you laugj every time you see them post, theres some seriously ignorant, stuck up people that just go outta there way to be an asshole on the internet. But theres always gonna be those kinds of people, so we shouldnt judge GC by some of the shiteads that come here

5. Its had its moments. :D

6. Welcome to the city man! Don't let some people here scare you off, as long as you stay out of the "rough neighborhoods" (politics, philosophy, pandora) you'll find mainly nice, intelligent people here. It's really the best online community I've ever been a part of.

7. Those are the most fun. :rolleyes:

8. If you enjoy debating a lot then sure. Well actually I shouldn't warn him off pandora's box, that's where the ass thread is at! :hello: Basically just avoid politics and religion and you're fine here.

9. I fucking love gc, I get to interact with logical people who share my passion for the herb.

<3 gc