Grasscity Is The Best!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by StayHighh, May 18, 2003.

1. WOW, I GOT MY BONG IN ALREADY I ORDERED IT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO, I HAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT IT COMING BUT I CANT BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY CAME THIS SOON, I GOT THE GLASS BONG IN A BOX AND IT IS AWESOME, THE ONLY THING I WAS DISSAPOINTED ABOUT WAS I DIDNT GET ANY FREE CONES?!? IS THERE A REASON WHY I DIDNT GET ANYTHING? OTHER THAN THAT IM 100% SATISFIED AND TO ANYONE WHO IS NERVOUS ABOUT ORDERING FROM GRASSCITY, DONT BE THEY ARE 100% RELIABLE

2. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine! :hippie:

3. Cool to let us know, the cones should be in the box, every order comes with free cones and screens, must have fall out or something, sorry, next time will make it up to you!

Enjoy!

SJ

4. yeah i looked everywhere, no cones, screens, little pipes, no nothing, so if i order again you will hook me up good next time?

5. i just got my bong 4 days ago, and last night me and my friend where gettign ready to smoke and the downstem on my bowl broke in half, its brand new and we were very gentle with it and it already broke?!? is there anything grasscity can do to help me out? i just paid 88 bucks for a bong i cant even use? please someone help me out!!

6. Sorry to hear that, it's glass so it can break sometimes. Mail me your order number to mail@grasscity.com and refer to your problem, we will take care of it, can take up to 14 days before you get your new bowl though!

Peace SJ

7. WOW, GRASSCITY NEVER DISSAPOINTS ME, I WILL SEND YOU MY ORDER # ASAP, THANK YOU SO MUCH, GRASSCITY IS THE BEST!