Grasscity is the best forum on the internet.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by NuclearGuru, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I swear to the sweet baby Jesus. I've been a member of several marijuana forums and none of them radiates with the "stoner vibe" as much as Grasscity. Just about everyone I've talked to on here has been cool as hell. Other forums are filled with trolls and assholes but people on here are all helpful and pretty insightful. I wish that we could still discuss other drugs but, other than that, this is quite possibly the best website I've ever been a member of. Cheers fellow blades. :bongin:

2. ^true shit... but we gotta step up our game on the big boards we are at #199 come on guys we can do better than that!!! start representing people lul

3. I want us to surpass 4chan and gaia online.

I hate those two sites with a passion.

4. agalloch maybe you can answer this....
    in the home page of the gc community it says big boards and 199. is that a ranking of forums?

ive noticed gc was on the 200's not too long ago i actually remember when it said 220...

5. Yep that is our big boards rank.

6. :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :D  :wave:

7. Ehhh, nearly 3 years old, but a good and true bump. :smoke:

8. I love gc but I don't ever see it passing up reddit

9. Pretty ironic the OP got banned. :laughing:

10. what was our big board ranking before the switch?

11. Of course it is.  What I've learned here has literally impacted my life in a positive way.  The people that frequent here are diverse and lead amazing and profound lives.  Being away from this place was like being without air.  Suddenly I was without the dynamic community that buoyed me in through some very dark times.  I came back here because I love you GrassCity.  Love the new format by the way.....

12. I can't stand the layout of reddit, along with the lack of customization.  Its impossible for anyone to stick out lol

13. Dude , I don't think I can live without the city

14. What is so good about reddit , we always try to improve.....

SJ

15. I've been to reddit like 2 times ever. I was super bored :laughing:  :gc_rocks: all day :metal: