grasscity is slipping

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by lilmike2511, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well im fed up, grasscity is treating me like , i wont go there.
    i ordered a bong and all i have gotten in return is bullshit. they say they lost my order so i showed them proof by sending pics of my bank transactions. thats when they stopped emailing back.

i havent recieved and email back since dec. 14th and i made my order on dec. 3rd,

so basically this is to you mods, care to tell me where my bong or money ios since u wont respond to my emails?

anyone else with this problem?

2. Would love to. We have absolutely nothing to do with the shop, however. No access to orders or anything at all. That's why in the description of this forum we say we can't help with shop problems. That's all through Shop Support.

So, sorry to hear about the problems. And that's all I got.

3. so basically im screwed huh?... and the support doesnt look at the feedback section? isnt that the whole reason there is a feedback section?

4. served

5. yeah im sure you wouldnt like getting your money jacked either bro, serve yourself

6. send me pm with your order number - SJ

7. This is the feedback section for the discussion board. Seperate entity.
    SuperJoint has been in business for a lot of years. He wouldn't be as successful as he is if he was intentionaly screwing people.

I'm confident it will get squared away, this just isn't the place where that's going to happen. :confused_2:

Edit: Whoops, got ninja'd by SJ. Carry on, keep moving, nothing to see here... :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.