Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity is dumb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I like how it says in the rules no talking about other drugs, but then they fucking sell salvia on the store. GRASSCITY Y U NO FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES?! :smoke:

2. You cant talk about salvia either.

ITS TABOO!

3. please don't say grasscity is dumb. it hurts my feelings

4. still better than all the 15yr olds on here asking if weed is supposed to be green and how do you smoke a pipe

5. The shop is separate from the forums.

RMJL has explained why they have decided on this rule. Let it go.

6. #7 stoneheir, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    [quote name='"KeepTheCycle"']I like how it says in the rules no talking about other drugs, but then they fucking sell salvia on the store. GRASSCITY Y U NO FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES?! :smoke:[/quote]

You must really want to talk about Salvia since you made this thread letting us know how upset it made you. Sorry. I'm sure there are some forums that would love to discuss how awesome synthetic weed is!

Edit: Salvia is not synthetic weed. Derp on my part

7. Grasscity is not dumb. You sir..are.

8. Sometimes Grass City frustrates me too, mostly because people that just started smoking ask the same shit in the beginners forum every day instead of searching past topics. Then you have you're fair share of trolls on here too, but overall I think this is the best pot forum I have seen on the internet.

If you don't like the grasscity forum then go somewhere else instead of bitching about it in a topic that's gonna get people pissed. Not to sound rude, but all I think all you're trying to do is get attention and go out with a bang; By the way, please take the time to learn proper grammar and spelling. :smoke:

9. Salvia is not synthetic weed...

Anyhow, like mentioned the shop is separate from the forums. I thought it was due to some legal issues, or they may just think that allowing talk about salvia leads to talking about even more drugs and they don't want to have to moderate that or be liable for that, but I may be wrong.

10. Salvia isn't synthetic weed lol.

11. Oops. Sounded right in my head! Shows how much I know about Salvia. I'll keep it that way

12. because salvias legal

13. Follow the rules and stop complaining. Also this belongs in feedback

14. It's because anyone who ever looks at this site is a DUMB STONER WHO FORGETS THEIR OWN NAME ON A DAILY BASIS.