Grasscity is an illuminati organization?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BaxterTheDog, Jul 12, 2013.

1. I for one cant beleive this is true, as you can see in the picture the government is using the illuminati to control our minds through the internet! D: omgee fuck da illuminati lolzz killuminati seriously though i cant beleive ive been using an illuminati website for so long.

Attached Files:

2. nwo is going to kill you now...drones are targeting you as we speak

3. I've already took a step ahead of them, I've covered my entire house in tinfoil and im also wearing a cooking pot as a hat. Lets see them track me now!

4. A perfect example of wasted database space.

5. ^^^disinformation agent

6. You are formally invited to the bohemian grove. Include is a one way plane ticket. We look forward to seeing you.

- Love,
    Totallynottheilluminati

7. You can only control what you see.

8. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

9. holy shit.... at 4:15 he wasn't fucking around... and all the different camera angles really added to the effect

10. He almost had a heart attack. Holy.

11. #14 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    GO TO THERAPY. 

God damn you all know there are real groups out there who actually exist who are very similar to the fake "Illuminati". They are called the Muslim Brotherhood. Stop focusing on and creating false realities, and realize such and seek help. It is a sign of major mental health issues on the verge of going critical. 

12. fuck the illuminati! Jay z is in the illuminati too just look at his videos you'll see that it exists and theyre watching you!

13. Well as we speak the Muslim Brotherhood is getting their asses whipped over in Egypt so I don't think we need to worry about them much right now

14. 666, Murder, murder Jesus, I can introduce you to evil .

That is because they are fanatic muslim nationalists who dont want to give rights to women and want to follow the old ways. If I remember right the groups ultimate goal is a unified muslim state in the middle east, could be partially wrong though, but they have some sort of fucked up agenda similar to that.

16. God dammit Alex Jones just killed my high! What an annoying fuck he is.

17. alex jones is getting tired of the tyrant gc mods laundering fiat money, or whatever the fuck he says.