Grasscity is a big populatiry contest.

Discussion in 'General' started by CasualChronic, Feb 11, 2009.

1. My E-Vagina is the best! lol...
    Well, sometimes it seems that way when I get neg repped for a fucking opinion, but dont take it too seriously dude, after all, its only the internet.
    I come here to talk bout my girlfriend.

2. I just come on here to talk to my people and pretty much bullshyt. I'm not gonna lie I do like it when I get rep but I'm not tryin' to do anythin' I can to get it

3. i think u r correct in some respects

not everyone is here for the attention, though

4. I'll suck your dick for rep points.

5. Can I be the prom queen??

6. Granted! But you'll have to live in this thread forever!. I wish for....... OOPS.. wrong thread..

Be cool!

7. we should have a
    lovable stoner award then too
    they have to be the most knowlegable
    ohh and most likely to go end up on jail
    most likely to be successful
    penelope can be the prom queen
    :p

8. I'm here to gain knowledge from those who know more than me, teach those who know less than me, and flame those who think they're hot shit cause they just got into high school.

9. i'm here because its comforting to know that there are other people out there who love the subculture associated with marijuana. it gives people like us a place to discuss our common interest.

10. It might be for some emo kids, but the rest of us are just here to have fun and talk about weed/ vent about our personal lifes/ pass time.

11. I have hooked my karma bar up to a world domination device. Don't worry about the details, but suffice it to say that if it ever fills up, you probably don't want to be on the eastern seaboard.

12. That's not the point but there is certainly people here for that looking to get the respect they lack in real life.

I notice it most in real story's section when people are like ohhh man i would have just beat his ass ( you can always just do that). Or when some one admits to being a virgin people going oh man just go for it dude i get laid all the time then tell some ridicoulous obviously not true story.

There isn't that many badass players in the real world but they seem to be all over the internet.

Fuck fake internet thugs.

13. So that'z how you got all that rep:eek:

14. no, people are just bored. so they come to the city and post there opinion. some more than others but who cares. a lot of the time i come here to read stuff and just keep myself entertained and don't even reply

15. speak the truth! :cool:
    +rep

16. Most ironic +rep ever.

17. I believe being popular and "accepted" by the general public is something most humans naturally strive for.

That being said, all social gatherings, such as parties, school, or even these forums turn in to giant popularity contests. Everyone wants to be the greatest center of attention EVER, even if they say they don't. Its in our instinct man that's why it happens.

18. GrassCity has done wonders for my reputation and popularity. Wouldn't you agree?

19. how do you gain popularity/rep anyway? you make a positive contribution to the community.