Grasscity, i need thee

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ixBeachbumxi, Dec 20, 2010.

1. i have 2 flowerin babies and theyre great...or at least they were until this morning. I went in and they were yellowing and the buds are still scrawny. What should I do to bump up the fertilizer? Im just using miracle grow and it was working great so far. What should I do?

Also they are in 1/2 gallon pots (yes I know, they're small) and have 2 cfl 150 bulbs above them. (Its the best I can do with what I have).

What should I do?

2. You should post some pictures bro. You saying they turned yellow over night?

3. i cant do pics right now....far too high. but they are yellow and splotchy looking kinda.

then again it is normal for the bottom flowers to yellow near the end right? theres more than just the bottom tho thats the thing.

4. Over night? What happened in there? LOL.

5. man...u are not helping at all ur just making me laugh. idk

6. just give them water othing else. no nuts or anything. for a few days should help

7. I wish I could help you dude but I honestly find it a bit funny myself. Deficiencies from nutes don't develop overnight, seems like it could be an infestation of some kind? Like I said pics would def help.

High enough myself homie:smoke: