Grasscity Heart power

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Lets pray/visulize rain for rain!

things are funky drought
    in az we had a decent soon season but cali needs water theres a lots lawns and veggies down there and a whole lot of people.

Om

2. meditate on this I will

3. #3 SkunkWoodz, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    How about snow? Tahoe could really use some snow.  Ullr is the god of choice for that BTW

ommmmm

4. Ommm

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'll pray for it. Don't think many other blades are down with the JC.

6. Prayer is a prayer is a pray u assuming

7. Heart power.

[​IMG]

8. [quote name="Buzzwell420" post="19338699" timestamp="1389717379"]Lets pray/visulize rain for rain!things are funky droughtin az we had a decent soon season but cali needs water theres a lots lawns and veggies down there and a whole lot of people.Om[/quote]Ya we need it bad in cali. The governor just declared a state of emergency, we may have to get semis from Washington and Oregon to bring us water cause our water every year comes from the melted snow of the mountains. There will be water blackouts and the what-nots. That's gonna suck.

9. plant more marijuana!!

10. Nah price of herb will go up if no rain

11. OmmmOmmmmOmmmmmI'm visualizing the rain, the rain falling from the clouds, penetrating the soil and giving life back into the plants, the animals, the people, the earth.Ommmm.Sent from The Gods.

12. It's gonna be 85 on Wednesday...shit's ridiculous...supposed to drizzle later in the week though.