Grasscity has changed. Who here is from the 2007 - 2010 era?

Discussion in 'General' started by Codone, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Codone, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Grasscity used to be a crazy place on the internet. When someone would google a drug question, they would see a GC link first. Because of this, tons of drug users were directed here - it was awesome but hard to control. After they outlawed drug threads I lost interest and never found another forum. Now the forum is strictly marijuana oriented. The city has less junk posts because of this I believe. Its nice to come back and see that the place is doing well.

I see that some of the moderators are still around; thats notable. Anyone else from that time period still visit GC?

2. I had a small hiatus from when I originally joined, but I am checking in!

3. I did as a different user and like 10 posts, I used to be afraid to post on internet forums lol

(I wasn't a banned user, but my email was deleted due to Hushmail's pruning policy and couldn't log in).

4. Too many good posters from that era got the permaban.

Good times.

What I miss the most was the Dead Hours thread. Probably a little bit after the aforementioned era, but awesome nonetheless.

5. I'm still here

6. Yea, dead hours i believe was more like 2011 hahaha because i remember it very well, and all the trouble it caused us

(i joined in 2010, so i count amirite??? hahahahaha)

7. Fucking amen!

8. Not me, I was never here. :cool: :smoke:

9. I lurked in my underage days so I saw some of the good times.

10. Still clinging tightly.

11. I've been an official Grasscity lurker since 2008 but I joined in 2011.

12. 06' reporting in.

13. Howdy ya fuck

14. november 2010 on my old account

15. so... why the hell do you have an old account?

lol

16. 09 over heres. barely post though. specially after the tumultuous great banning era.. so many chopped blades...

i do remember people from 05-07 talking about the good ol days and how gc turned to crap in 2010. jeez 09 feels like waayyy back then

17. Those were the golden years of GC.

18. it isnt an era really

people break rules, and we ban them when it becomes excessive

it seems no one cares when it happens with a new member, but if someone whose been here long enough turns sour, its the mods fault...

lol

19. shit was poppin back in the day

20. Too many drugs, too many crazy people.

Oh, and Sgt. Based.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.