Grasscity>Facebook+Twitter

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by EPtoker4ever, Sep 21, 2012.

1. ANyome else have more fun talkin to a bunch of fellow stoners as opposed to seein corny ass statuses by stuck up bitches?? JW

2. I'm on grasscity more, I dont have a twitter. Looks stupid to me. But I like to look at the stuff I'm subscribed to on fb.

3. I use all three simultaneously generally.

4. Too much trollin and just bitch ass shit coming off of FB plus alot of my so called "friends" are tool ass faggots or stuck up bitches with nothing worthwhile to contribute to my news feed

5. Lol... then why be friends with them

6. [quote name='"nanners"']

Lol... then why be friends with them[/quote]

Cuz they add me then I realize they're drawlin

7. You can defriend them...

8. i hate twitter but FB is perfect in anyway

9. Twitter & FB are worthless. had a FaeBoo acct for like 2 years then deleted it... never ever in my life would i create a twitter acct

10. [quote name='"EPtoker4ever"']ANyome else have more fun talkin to a bunch of fellow stoners as opposed to seein corny ass statuses by stuck up bitches?? JW[/quote]

I totally do, GRASSCITY IS THE SHIT!! So many different views, perspectives, & outlooks on here, but their all respectable. You can tell the thought that was put behind each opinion & no one on here's out to trash other members. Love it man, love it.

11. i have both twitter and facebook. twitter is use for news, follow my favorite bands and musicians, and follow metal music news sites and stuff. facebook i use for communication with certain people, thats it. out of the two of those, i probably use up 2 hours of my week. barely any time. not even, maybe an hour a week.

grasscity, fuck, im on this almost everyday! there are great people on here, lots of fun things to talk about, some very interesting conversations aswell. all the threads that talk about legitimate discussions, and who could forget all the stuff i have learned too. many threads have actually been intellectual and informative. as stated above, grasscity is the shit.

12. I don't use those shits, glad I deleted.... I love message boards and always have. Such a wealth of information to share between us all! And socializing here is even funner anyway :)

13. Definitely. I agree with OP 100%, when I used to have a FB , people (almost every girl) would ALWAYS post stupid ass statuses that are usually the same shit. I'm on Grasscity at least once every other day on my phone, everything about it is just amazing and informative. Especially the community members. And everyone likes to get high, so thats always a plus :smoke:

14. I have both and very rarely use Twitter but use FB everyday. Main way I keep in contact with peeps.

15. Not only yes, but hell yes. I hate social networking so much. GC has the coolest people I've ever met before... Facebook/Twitter/Others... suck the big rhinoceros balls... I hate those places lol.

16. I agree,GC is the shit!

17. Social media is so powerful in spreading a word around :) IMO, Twitter is getting ahead of facebook..

18. I like to check Facebook to keep up on all the stupid gossip, however I never post much of anything of Facebook.

19. I have both facebook and twitter, I NEVER go on twitter, I just don't get it? And I go on Facebook all the time but hardly post statuses anymore, just lurk and comment. But I LOVEEEEEEEEEE grasscity <3

20. Yeah grasscity is the best. I'm tired of constantly seeing fights and 13yr olds thinking their in love. It's nice to sit here and talk with fellow stoners.