Poll grasscity election poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WaldenInTheCity, Sep 14, 2020.

?

Who would you pull the lever for?

1. Trump/Pence

46 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Biden/Harris

32 vote(s)
    35.6%
  3. Abstain/3rd party

12 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Everybody please stop watching Fox news. i watched one time and my IQ dropped 20 points.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. That's your excuse? You watched FOX News?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sorry i haven’t really been around but how the fuck does biden have 35% and trump has 50% on THIS SITE. yet biden got 70 million votes??????
    y’all hate trump

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. THE FIX WAS IN..............................................
    THE FIX WAS IN..............................................

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well I told everyone here that Biden would take us to war with Iran.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Right wing radio was really blowing up today. The lunatics over there just don't understand why the supreme court isn't giving spoiled Trump his way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. such a large coordinated effort. i would understand one or two or even, ten counties, cheating, but so many...

10. I would definitely pull the lever for Trump and Pence, although a trap door would need to be connected to that lever..

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. I'm running for stoner of the year. Do I have your support?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I will not surrender my spot, I've worked long and hard to get as baked as I am.. what were we talking about?

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I have 50 years of experience.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The first 50 were a breeze, the last 30 not so much.. stopped smoking, been eating cookies out of, as they say, "an abundance of caution.". I'll start again after I get my shot..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trump/ Pence

Wait. the election is over. We lost. See ya'll in 2024 except it will be Trump/ Hawley, Trump/DeSantis (Fla) or possibly even Trump/ Ducey (Arizona's Gov.).... or I could see him tapping Kristi Noem but shes from South Dakota which doesnt bring much support, so idk. Trump + a woman running mate would be a welcomed sign

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. I'll vote none of the above.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Youve got ALOT of competition dude.

:passing-joint:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Inflation under Biden's term so far is scary and staggering.

19. it’s to early to guess. it could be anyone’s game right now. definitely biden if he is still alive and he may get a different running mate. maybe hillary if they want a big name or a no body if they don’t want any dead bodies popping up

not pence. supposedly he stabbed trump in the back. maybe trump will have a female. maybe the florida guy.

i honestly don’t think it matters. they talk about a big change for the mid terms. if they really did alter the voting machines do u really think they won’t do it again?
    they got that power in their hands. they are NOT going to let go. i think the real question is how do you play ball with them and make money? i guess it’s the new world and u can either fight it and loose out in life or accept it and flourish.
    they are no more middle class. it will be everyone in the low class. then you have you academic elites. your celebrity/sports star class. your old money class...and of course the ruling class

• Like Like x 1