Poll grasscity election poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WaldenInTheCity, Sep 14, 2020.

?

Who would you pull the lever for?

1. Trump/Pence

46 vote(s)
    51.1%
  2. Biden/Harris

32 vote(s)
    35.6%
  3. Abstain/3rd party

12 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Doubt it's gonna happen until his next term, this season is confusing enough for people to follow, the masses don't need another complexity.

But yeah it'd be nice, just doubtful for now

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. As of today, Biden supports fracking. That is not consistent with the intent of the Green New Deal, and Biden is unwillingly to support the Green New Deal as is, which is why he said on his website that he supports the "crucial framework" of the Green New Deal which is meaningless. It's a shame you are unable to comprehend these facts laid before you and are unable to answer post #46.

3. I never said bidens support (at least until the next crowd he talks to) of fracking runs contrary to the GBD, I said his praise of the GND on his own website is defacto endorsement GND. I've yet to see any evidence of your insistance that he would kill the bill.

So far your only evidence of him not supporting the gnd is that he's squishy on fracking. My counter to that is that his support of it IS ON HIS WEBSITE. You say it's meaningless, I say its still support.... or at the very least a meritless bone to satisfy the envirotards. Both of which prove my point that biden has no domestic environmental policy whatsoever. Whoever has the most votes or the most money is what bidens policy is.

So either he is a panderer, incompetent or both. But he's mostly definitely NOT the blue collar domestic energy stalwart that you desperately try to paint him as.

4. LOL. HIs support of fracking kills the bill. Confused much? Do you even know what the Green New Deal is?

Ok. Then you have to explain post # 46, which you said you can't because you don't have a clue. I'm giving you clues but you can't comprehend their meaning. I'm doing the best I can with what I'm working with here. LOL.

His record on fossil fuel policy says otherwise, like when he was Vice President he opened the arctic to oil drilling.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #125 WaldenInTheCity, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    If his support of fracking kills the bill, why does he support the gnd anyways?

Dude, you're purposefully being elusive. I'm asking you to help me out with Biden's position, but you continue to speak in indecipherable "clues". Cut the BS and lay out why his quasi-endorcement of the GND is on his page, despite his less then clear stance on related issues.

No "clues", no guiding inferences... just spell it out for me. This has got to be like the sixth time I've asked you ffs.

I'm getting the impression that you're vague because you have no argument to begin with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Can't teach a chimp calculus. Good luck little buddy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sooo.... you got nothing, as I figured lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I got nothing for trolls.

9. Trolling, as in asserting a position repeatedly and failing every single time to even attempt at explaining it? Okay then.

Let's call it a draw if it makes you feel better.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Nope. I'm right, and you're a lost cause. Sorry bud.

11. Maybe you can ask someone to come to your defense and I can explain it to them.

12. Right about what, exactly? A bajillion posts later and I still don't know what you think Joe's position is lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Life is like a box of chocolates friend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ask someone to help you out.

15. Finally an answer to the subject at hand :)

16. Troll treats. How's that belly feel?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. If you believe everything a politician says, especially a Dimocrat, you're going to be very disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Unfortunately, we know Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. #139 WaldenInTheCity, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Gonna try voting again this am. Been in line for a half hour, and they won't open the doors for another hour. It's raining, cold, I'm miserable and cranky, but the damn near gallon of black coffee is keeping me warm.

Tried yesterday, but it was so bananas that I gave up, but IDGAF at this point. I'd sooner die of pneumonia than let apathy sink in.

Good morning my beautiful tards. Be sure to vote... even if you disagree with me.

Eta finally cast my vote. Feelz gud, meng

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. In 2016 Hillary was far to the right of Trump. That's why I don't trust Biden. Obama should have been prosecuted for war crimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1