Grasscity comic

Discussion in 'General' started by thcrezin, May 13, 2009.

1. #1 thcrezin, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    What do you think????

I had the Idea today while at work. I drew a one page idea from a conversation me and a friend had a few days before. I'll scan it in. Just wondering if i did update on a regular basis if people would read it???:bongin: would you?

[​IMG]

2. #2 notbakedenough, May 13, 2009
    pics or it didn't happen..

seriously though, post a sample at least so we can see what we're in for.

3. Keep in mind I drew this while attending to 5 primary care physicians. haha

4. haha thats pretty funny

5. haha thanks man. Im hoping people like it. I went to a vocation high school for art, but now im in the medical field so i got to have an outlet for it somewhere. why not share it with the fine people at GC?

6. #6 thcrezin, May 13, 2009
    allright. i didnt get much response yesterday but im hoping todays different. Im off to work!!

come on guys. dont you want a weekly comic strip for GC ?!?! EXCLUSIVE?!?!?!?!

*edit* the comic would be off better quality than the rough draft posted. It would be inked and some color!

7. That was pretty good, awesome work.

I have a suggestion for you, you should add members from the forums into your comics. That would get you alot of attention. If you happen to do that, I call first dibs. :p

8. The graphics are pretty decent, would work if you'd redo the lines digitally. Like in illustrator or something. It could use a little more funny tho. :smoking:

9. No, not really, I don't. You asked :)

You might want to ask RMJL if it would even be allowed. The GC name belongs to GC's owner not to us.

10. Trepanation FTW!!

11. Yea, generally speaking using the GC name isnt allowed.

12. you got some talent. this was good, but hard to read. nice work!

13. lol nice work man

14. Yeah that's what I'm saying.

OP if you want to do a stoner comic do a stoner comic. Just don't use the GC name on it.

15. Thats for the feedback guys. I guess what i meant to say was " exclusive TO GC. " haha

I'm really good with photoshop as thats what i pretty much did for 4 years of highschool. But i dont have it on my computer at home. I'm currently trying to get a mac for myself.

16. Good work, man.

17. Yeah, haha.

The guy in that comic already looks like CaliKevin... :rolleyes:

18. go for it man. you could try for a weekly/daily strip or something as a thread. but like ^^others said about using gc in the comic, so just make it a stoner comic, not necessarily gc centered.

19. OK ITS A GO!!!

I'm deffinatley going for this. And I love the idea of using people from the grasscity forums to make things more interesting. Thank you all for the feedback and hopefully soon enough we'll have a bi-weekly or weekly comic to chuckle at here at our favorite forums!!!!

Thanks again for the feedback!!!!

Any Ideas you would like to post, or story line thoughts. ANYTHING!!! post it up. I'm completley fine with constructive criticism. Hope all you Blades out there have a wonderful day. I'm off to work to go give injections! haha. Gotta love the Medical Field...

20. Just read the one liner thread.