Grasscity.com wants me to pay return S+H for a damaged item...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by verlasa, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Bought this grinder, came with scratches all over it. They offered me $10 store credit if I keep the item. Or I can mail it back for an exchange.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Frustrated because the last item I bought didn't even match the picture they had of the item, same thing they wanted me to pay return S+H even though the picture was different =/.

2. The forum and the headshop are quite different so feedback left here might not make it to the right place, and almost none of the forum members order from the shop. I've used it a few times for small things and always got it in factory condition, the $10 store credit sounds like a decent offer since they could just say you scratched it yourself and give you nothing like every other online vendor would.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The last item I ordered had the carb in the wrong spot was way different than their picture. It's just frustrating because this is the second time I feel like they sent me a defect..

4. Sorry to hear that, we have high-quality controls , so it's always quite weird to see something damaged like this, like the support rep said, send it back and we'll send you a new one, we will not cover you upfront for shippings costs but we will ad the shipping costs to your account as storecredit when returned.

SJ

• Like Like x 2