Grasscity.com T-Shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Aug 22, 2003.

?

Do you want to buy a grasscity.com T-Shirt?

1. Yes, damn it looks cool!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, not intrested!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oh man those are nice superjoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should TRY and get Black sweaters with a hood on it also.....If you can and all=D but those shirts are nice....make one in black like CS shoota said!!!=D hehe bur I'll definatly buy acouple.

2. I agree with having different colours...I am partial to white with logos, because that looks more simplistic in design and that would be cool, and eventually get bumper stickers made like where they are white and have the black letters...They have it for computers and bands. WSP[Widespread Panic] PRL[perl] DMB[Dave Matthews Band] and the for us we could make a 420 one and or a POT sticker...any thoughts on that?

3. ^^^ my main thought at the moment in relation for that is:
    "guh?"

répétez, si vous plait.

4. Well I'm a geek so here is the pic of the computer stickers.

Attached Files:

5. I'm a geek too!! Look what's on the back of my car...

Attached Files:

6. Thinkgeek is a great place to shop for computer crap that drives osses crazy. I've only been yelled at twice! Peace WG

7. Yup, that's where I spend almost all the bonus money that I make!!!

8. i guess i gotta say it: I need an S size...

9. I'd buy one, if I had the money.

10. I buy so much crap at thinkgeek. I refuse to explain what the shirts say anymore and love to talk to the people that smile the first time they read one of my shirts.

11. i been waighting on my shirt forever....

xl.....

black....

and a cupple tank tops ....

12. hey uh SJ.... shouldn't the mods get one for free? .... ok i had to ask. I do want one but right now i'm short of cash. I think that would go great with a christmas gift from the city to the mods, a nice glass spoon and a shirt.

13. those t-shirts rule i might get 1 for my birthday! The guys making those t-shirtrs should really make that black t-shirt that DoobieDan designed it's rules!

14. I'll take one!!!!!!!! Can't afford it yet but it seems they aren't even made yet so no problem there.

15. I want at least one maybe more.......a large but I definitely want one!!!!!!!!!

16. i want a 3x
    if they are available
    red is my color too so if u got red

and beanies are a good idea

i got mad beanies

or some muscle shrits or tank tops

i'll take some red and purple

17. i'm gonna need a medium my way. i say one of both the black one and that orange one.

18. HIGH All, jeeezzz alot XXL out there...must be the water (bong) *LOL*. Mods getting them for free naw I'll pay for mine so the City can live a long and happy life. Me I'll take a mmmmmm ya an XL too for my LHM and me a Medium...hey we All can't be XXL like BBP.

19. Hey I'll take a large.

You should also do some sort of contest in the forums and give a few away!

20. I'd like a beanie too. A t-shirt, a long sleeve tee, for sure, and a bumpersticker!!!! That would be cool!! :D