Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity.com Shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by L I, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Has anyone bought anything from this site? If so, how long did it take for your stuff to get mailed 2 you?

While I have your attention, does anyone have a good website to buy nice bowls, bongs and or hooka's. I have my house for 2 weeks in one month:yay: and I'm already starting to plan how fucked up I'm gonna get :smoking:

2. never bought from GC before but saving up for a RooR :)

can't post links but i usually buy from everybodydoesit or gorilla glass. just google them.

gorilla glass looks pretty ghetto but it's legit except you have to buy 12 items...you can just order like 4 bowls/bongs/whatever and then some incense for $1. it's not the best blown glass but it's not crap

3. thanks ~!

I have no idea what a RooR is, but now I must know...

4. Very expensive "water pipes" that get you exceptionally fucked up, usually cost several hundred dollars:eek: