Grasscity.com gameserver???

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2002.

?

How do you feel about a grasscity game server?

1. Yeah a grasscity game server would be awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't play games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want a Quake Server for grasscity members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I want a Wolfenstein Server for grasscity members

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm thinking of putting on a game server for example Return to Caste Wolfenstein or Quake III exlusively for grasscity members, is that an idea or not?

Let's yuor voices be heard in the Poll :)

SJ

2. I think that would be great, Superjoint! Just another cool reason to spend my day at the "CITY"!!

3. A game server would be KICK ASS!

Gotta come up with something pot related too. :D

I don't have quake, but did get the wolfstein game.

I'd have to be on the scout for any games we are able to get.

cool!

4. I would rather play Half-Life then Quake III but that'd be cool as hell if there was a grasscity server for any game!

5. I got Quake III(but suck at it) and ill be on woolfenstine as soon as i find a good copy of it to download....and a crack...unless its included

6. thumbs up on this idea though i don't play games...
    i have a game for mac's called happy weed, it's like pac man but the cops chase you and instead of power balls you get joints/bongs/even shrooms. when you toke your joint, you go superfast and thecops turn into pigs.

:D it's the best game when stoned if i can get my mac up and running someday i will let you know and maybe i can send a copy off to some of ya :)

7. that would be sooo great...any game would be great....a server means we play against each other on-line??

or you just play??

either way it would be great when stoned..sober also..:)

DO IT...HAHAHAH j/p

great idea super...maybe it'll happen

peace

8. Just wondering; does our Kimono have anything to do with it?

9. No i ws thinking of the grasscity.com server, not the kimono, please members do not mind this post, this is something beteen kees_67 and me :)

SJ

10. Hmm, things can change in a week. Or have you changed religion and do you want to set up a microsoft gameserver?

11. I don't want to sell the fur before shooting the bear, as the Dutch say. But I think that there is a little surprise coming up for you on the forum.

12. On the EDGE of my seat! :smoke:

13. is there a timeframe for this suprise or is it just sum time in the future?

14. I have a few other deadlines, but am already in debugging phase with the surprise. And please, it is a small surprise, don't expect a game server.

Kees

15. Should I expect cookies? mmm cookies....

16. who's been baking cookies?
    i want some!!!
    *also extremely curious* :)

17. LMAO!!! kess_67 ya'll here at Grasscity work so hard for us, MUCH thanks to ya'll :hello: :smoking: THANKS AGAIN!!! :hello: :hello:

18. cooooooookieee moooonsssssssssstteerrrrrr :D
    yes kees thank you thank you thank you for keeping us up alive :) and bringing us cookie monster