Grasscity chat

Discussion in 'General' started by Twistedd, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I've found a free chrome extension (not sure if it's only for chrome or not) and it lets you chat on any website. You have a little window, just like the Facebook one, but it's for each site. You guys should check it out.

The goal of Barc is simple: to bring like-minded people together. We're doing that by leveraging every webpage on the internet - and giving people and websites tools to interact, share and discuss with one another.

It looks like this in the window.

[​IMG]

It'd be cool if we could get a good number of blades on here.

2. That's pretty cool, not sure if the mod's will be happy about it but I'm interested

Well it's not connected to the site at all so I don't know how they'd be mad. It's interesting and could be beneficial. If not, only a few people could use it. It doesn't have to be every blade.

4. They don't like chat threads being connected to the website but they let that skype username thread stick around so maybe it's cool.

5. Id ask the mods if this is alright. Because they closed down the kik messenger username thread because it was associated with chatting.

But who knows.

6. I'd be down to use Skype but I don't know anyone's Skype.

7. Looks cool, how'd you get to the extension my man?

8. Anyone know why the mods are anti-chat?

9. Well damn. After using it for a while, I deleted it. It's not as great as I thought when I first downloaded it.

Speaking of chats, is anyone excited for the Hemlis app?

10. cuz u can break the rules and its harder for them to keep up with the posts and ban people or whatever i figure.  i was gonna go into this chat and start shouting out names of random unmentionables but thought better of it.

11. PVC!
    Coke (uhh cola)
    Maple Sizzurp