Grasscity Cannabis Strain Index

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joey fats, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Damn that Nirvana White widow looks dope!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sure does. Damn I wish I knew the name to the strain I grew last. Totally unknown strain from AMS happy outdoor mix, but was very afghany and skunky smoked a lot like oldschool weed medium potency.. I'm on a seven strain grow adventure now so yall should see me come around in about a 100 days with the first few girls

3. Did stoners make a database for this with the right entities and attributes properly normalized?  [​IMG]

In all seriousness it would be pointless because it is likely that none of you know SQL so you couldn't query/search a database for data held in the tables. 

4. what?

5. Loved that chitral kush

6. #186 BYOweed, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    -Strain: Spiritual Punk
    -Breeder: Samsara
    -Sex: Feminized
    -Days of 18/6: 42
    -Days of 12/12: 70
    -Taste: (B ) Earthy, hints of sweetness
    -Smell: (A-) Somewhat fruity, with a pungent sweet dank smell when broken into
    -Potency/Effects: (A) A steady buzz turns into a calming high within minutes. Very relaxing, thought provoking. Great for patients with anxiety, restlessness, or trouble sleeping.
    -Yield: (A- ) Didn't weigh this harvest, but the buds were moderately large and dense.
    -Overall Quality: (A- )

-Setup: 400w HPS shared with one other plant, 2x3 tent, Scrog.
    -Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest w/ added peat moss and perlite.
    -Problems: N/A
    -Grower Experience in Years: 3 years

-Best budshot:

1431177399177.jpg

7. -Strain: Black Russian
    -Breeder: Delicious Seeds
    -Sex: Feminized
    -Days of 18/6: 42
    -Days of 12/12: 70
    -Taste: (B+) Slightly sweet/fruity
    -Smell: (A-) Tropical, sweet, kind of smells like peach rings (candy)
    -Potency/Effects: (A-) A very relaxing, uplifting, long lasting buzz.
    -Yield: (B- ) Again, didn't weigh this harvest, buds weren't as large as the spiritual but we're still pretty dense.
    -Overall Quality: (A )

-Setup: 400w HPS shared with one other plant, 2x3 tent, Scrog.
    -Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest w/ added peat moss and perlite.
    -Problems: Slight deficiency, grower error, fixed in early flower
    -Grower Experience in Years: 3 years

-Best budshot:

1431178491899.jpg

8. The plant is certainly not hard to find. It lines the main highways leading into Mazar-i-Sharif, the provincial capital, and is visible to passing drivers. The crop's chief byproduct, hashish, is sold openly at many roadside fruit and grocery stands, particularly around Balkh, the ancient citadel town about 15 miles west of Mazar-i-Sharif. Really a good thread.

9. What's a good strain to relieve stress?

10. From what I've grown.. Pakistan Chitral Kush - very relaxing and sleepy bud. And the last two strains I reviewed on here I got for stress/depression relief. Spiritual Punk was more sleepy, and Black Russian more giggly. A lot of purple strains will help stress/depression, insomnia, and won't make you paranoid.

11. grand daddy purps is good.

also that rainbow jones (half gdp half casey jones) is a mellow low anxiety smoke and pretty once you know how to treat it

[​IMG]

12. I love purple bud for pain and stress nice mellow euphoria.

13. what is best site to get best genetics for the price, just what is everyone fav site to order, safety first! would like to feel safe giving them adress and debit imformation, so need a reliable site if posssible, looking for new genetics

14. the vault seeds hands down best all around

15. right on anything in particular i should know about them? what have you heard or have u attempted nirvana? and lastly any recomended strains from them? something feminized no auto-dense heavy bud- any high acceptable, and preferably something easy and hard to go wrong with, something that can take some indoor extremes and come out allright i guess i would say, gonna be tweakin some things im sure, first grow in this house, took alot of time to put it together so we'll see.

16. I personally always order from the Attitude Seedbank. Fast, reliable and they always throw in free seeds.

17. I've tried white widow x big bud green poison chunky skunk sweet cheese all grew with no problems except for me. I'm in extreme heat conditions at times and all have faired pretty well. As far as nuggs go I'm finishing my first grow now. I'm the plants worst problem I think tooooooo much and try tooooooo much but I'm getting better. I use adv nutes I did 3 part and 2 part nutes both work great but you must be light these charms are strong. I ordered from attitude too lots of freebies but vault was quicker and less hassle with debit cards.

18. ya i ordered some from nirvana and vault. got some WW x BB, Cheese, and swiss cheese, with a free og kush from vault, 10 regs from nirvana, might seedm in cups see what happens but aint gonna put the effort or time into it when i have some fems neday...anyway made my final trip to the store today and got everything odered, put everything togethr tdy, setting up tommorow, seeds still gonna b least a week i assume, but get conditions perfect for arival ig, whats another week after 3 months prep in thhis locatiion right? from my experience its all about that patience...any questions about setup or anything like that get at me, have a thread going somewhere, what nute systems and brands did u go with? ive been reading some of your stuff coincidently actually so i know a lil bit bout it in general.ur ssetup that is.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1372315-new-grow-36x36x73-tent-faq-forum-need-advice.html

19. What are good strains for stress and neurological disorders, got a friend that depends on the meds the doctor gives her but she takes to many pills n the goal is to get away from them. So i intended to grow some goodies for her

20. #200 tyroneshoes, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Strain:  Alien Hallucination (Alien Tahoe x lsd)

Breeder: Alien Genetics
    Sex: regular
    Days of 12/12: 68

Taste: A  Hashy and spicy. Little bit of fruit.

Smell: A Fruity with a hash smell. Can reek up a spot.

Potency: A+ Very strong herb. High is pheno dependent. All very potent

Problems:Bugs,Mold,Etc: None

Setup: 400 LED

Yield: A-  2 zs off the one  2 ft plant. Organic grow with soil. A little more when topped.

Overall Quality: A

Popped 6 seed. 3 fem 3 male. Collected some pollen then chopped males. All 3 phenos are slightly different but the alien tahoe leaning ones were super coated and very potent. All 3 were good. One I decided as the long term one. This is an amazing strain. Tons of trichs, dense buds, nice flavor and smell, very pretty, super potent. Really no major faults. Alien Genetics are pretty amazing to work with. Strong rec.

55 days in

[​IMG][​IMG]

And dried

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4