Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grasscity Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swingset Virtue, Jun 11, 2011.

1. This is addressed to people who have purchased a bong off of Grasscity.

Is it worth it? Most of the time I hear about the bongs being broken or missing the bowl. Is there any truth to that myth? Because I don't really want to blow my bong budget on a shattered pipe. I also heard that the shipping and handling is around $20.

2. The shipping is a bit of a piss take, you either have to pay a lot to get it relatively quick or have it take fucking ages but still cost you more than you'd expect.

As for the bongs and merchandise it depends on what you buy and how much you but it for, but most of the stuff on GC is normally pretty good quality :smoke:

3. Very swanky mate. Also, look at the reviews - and if anyone has had any problems, look for another one. But if not, she looks like a beaut :D

4. No one has a perfect record, and its always the shipping company that fucks everything up.

5. I'm not exactly sure I can trust reviews. When I was younger, my father was trying to sell his house or something and he basically told me he was putting fake reviews. And ever since then, I've preferred information from people I know are real like you.

Have you bought a bong from here?

Do you know if the shipping company is reliable at all?

6. I've purchased from GrassCity in the past and had stuff shipped to the states just fine.

Do you really think they could create such a large community if they treated customers like crap and sold broken bongs?

7. Well, a lot of people that populate the forums smoke joints or buy their paraphernalia locally.

I don't really know what the 7mm means. I know it's glass thickness, but I'm not sure what impact it has.

8. Its probably either UPS or FedEx, so its the most reliable you can get

9. Ive bought two pieces from GC, both of them took rougly 3 weeks to arrive after the order was placed, but I got em without any nicks or nacks.

10. I've only purchased from GC once. It took nearly a month to get it here to the US, but it was also during a time of enhanced security. At the time nothing coming into the US could come via the sky. Everything was shipped in on freighters.

My (beautiful) bong came in one piece.... well, several separate pieces actually, but nothing was broken haha and I know of a few other friends who have ordered off GC and their glass all came intact.

My bong was reasonably priced (7mm Molino straight glass tube), and all in all if I needed to order another piece that I couldn't find locally, I would have no problem using GC again. I like to support GC anyway possible too, so that's an extra bonus when buying from here!

11. Thank you, that's reassuring. The headshops around here don't sell anything as nice as what I was looking at.

12. My bong came from the UPS just for clarification, and I had no problems with it.