Grasscity behind glass

Discussion in 'General' started by pipe-man, Jun 11, 2006.

1. A plan is already in action. We must unite at the approprated place tonight at 2 am, all those I have notified, bring weapons. WE're going to roust those pheasants from their comfy nests in the trees and roast them. If you love ganja, if you love yourself, you will be there.

The revolution is upon us, gather minions, GATHER

2. assemble ye masses, assembleeee

he is totally right though, everyone needs to open up their eyes and realize how much of a bad way our society is in today. the haze of the glass over our world needs to be brightened with the truth.

3. society could be brightened with the truth if the haze of the glass turned to the haze of weed smoke...

what a great world htat would be:smoking:

think about it. no more wars because everyone would only worry about what to eat next

4. rumandromanism chick corea is teh shit

5. Am I the only one who finds this rat hilariously extremely funny? I can't stop laughing every time I look at it. It's just overwhelmingly amusing.

6. If you being serious, then drop me a PM when your a little more sober.

I have some very interesting literature you'll like.

This goes much deeper than you could possibly imagine.

7. Ya know there is truth in his jumbled words. We are the modern day hippie and we are not doing what we are supposed to. We need to start fighting for our freedoms and for peace, man. lol what am I saying