Grass & ?

Discussion in 'General' started by blue collar, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Just smoked a joint and mixed it with some dark powder which I believe to be some sort of grass residue. Any hash I,ve ever smoked was always hard. Had it laid on me so I didn't ask. Smokes real slow very little smell. Any ideas out there what it might have been?

2. you...had some black powder....and didn't even know what it was....and still dont.... so the first thing you do is you smoke it......

................wow...........thats great. Good job. :rolleyes:

I didn't think I would every have to say this until I had kids but as a general rule, if you don't know what something is, don't consume it, which includes smoking it. Just as an example, I knew someone who when they were really young, they ate rat poison off the floor because they though it was chocolate. You smoked god only knows what cause you thought it was... well actually... your situation is kinda more childish because you don't even have a CLUE what it is. If you honestly thought it was hash you wouldn't be asking us. Well at least I'm getting practice for when I will one day have to lecture my 2 year old. ugh