Grass: The History Of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by weedasaurus, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 weedasaurus, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    A must watchvid, over an hour, but a must see.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA]YouTube - Grass: The History Of Marijuana[/ame]

2. I watched some of it, gonna watch whole movie when i have time. very nice vid +rep

3. Just watched the 1st minuet. I'm angry already.

4. #4 weedasaurus, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    :hello:

5. great vid. really enjoyed it

6. Watching this just pisses me off honestly then when I try to get someone to watch and it and listen to the shit they say drives me insane how naive and ignorant people can be.

Great video though.

Going to try and get some teachers at school to watch them when school starts. This and The Union.

7. Just finished watching, pretty good movie man, it really makes you think of how fucked up we are when we are trying to wipe one of the worlds most beneficial plants off the face of the earth.

8. I've seen this. To meet it seemed scholarly at the expensive of entertainment, but it is still an important movie to watch. I definitely prefer The Union though.

9. yeah the union was definitely a better watch, but this movie was still entertaining.

10. Yeah, some parts more so than others. But it's not like it was boring to watch.

11. this was great and very educational, watched all of it, learned some things i didn't know.