Grass, The Documentary

Discussion in 'General' started by TheNightGoes90, Apr 13, 2004.

1. I just wanted to suggest that all of you guys head to your local Blockbuster to pick up a copy of Ron Mann's 1999 documentary "Grass." It's both hilarious and educational. If you've ever been curious about the origins of marijuana prohibition, this film will fill you in.

If any of you have seen it before, please respond with comments about your impressions.

2. yip, that's one for the collection allright, i love the black and white footage, of old people like "i don't mind if all the youngsters smoke it, all they do is love one another, and feel hungry, theres nothing wrong with that......."........the effort made by the locals at woodstock too, was amazing, helping to feed all those people.......Peace out.......Sid

3. Yep, I find the footage from the propaganda films incredibly funny as well. As a matter of fact, I placed an advance order for a copy of the remastered version of Reefer Madness with Amazon.com last night. It won't be released until April 20th. I wonder why they decided to wait until then? :D

4. I loved that movie!

5. i heard it was really good i really wanna see it ..maybe ill rent it tonight

Grasscity Deals Near You