GRass city time capsle

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"WeedSlayer"'](rack city style beat)

Grasscity bitch, grass grass city bitch
    Grasscity bitch, grass grass city bitch
    smoking blunts to the dome while fuckin yo titties bitch
    Grasscity bitch grass grasscity bitch
    Lighting up Bong,bowls,blunts, and vapes bitch

I've always wanted to make a song like that for the city, but I lack the skill to do it so does anyone want to do it?[/quote]

That's a hell of a good start

2. Keep it trill lil homies.

Rip dj screw

3. Can you believe that Marijuana used to be illegal? :mad:

4. Dear awesome future person,

Hopefully by now, our country has come to the realization that no one person is any better than another. Hopefully what our generation started, has been finished with you all. Believe me when I say, not all of us buy into shit the media and government run rampit with.

Learn from our mistakes, and make sure history does not repeat itself.

Signed,
    Long ago

5. #65 smoking515, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Dear future,
    Hey hey hey hey.......smoke weed everyday :smoke: (Nate dogs voice)

6. I just took a shit

7. *Nate Dogg voice

8. Fuck life, fuck religion, fuck the government, fuck myspace, fuck girl's needs, fuck working, fuck welfare, fuck my grandparents, fuck my brother and his gang bang ways, fuck life and everything in it.

Fuck these feelings, fuck your feelings. It doesn't matter. Fuck school, fuck money and fuck Hollywood. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck us Under The Tuscan Sun, fuck Robert Deniro and Brad Pitt, fuck Fight Club and fuck movie magic.
    Fuck your mom and your mom's mom and your mom's mom's mom. Fuck the previous generation, fuck our generation, fuck the up and coming generation, fuck proper grammar, fuck spelling and fuck English and fuck Spanish, fuck all types of communication.

Fuck Jesus and the donkey he rode in on, fuck God and all his minions, fuck Lucifer and fuck Pandora's Box, fuck Noah's Ark and fuck "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" Fuck the Lion King and fuck Dark Knight Rises and fuck The Shining.

Fuck your uncle and his pedo ways, fuck your dad and everything he says, fuck the CN Tower and the Eiffel Tower, fuck the Statue of Liberty and fuck the Seattle Space Needle, fuck New Jersey and fuck my mom's ex-boyfriend Percy, fuck music and fuck all sorts of entertainment, fuck this world and everyone in it.

Fuck all the fake-ness, fuck all your thoughts, fuck this planet and galaxy, fuck the new found planets, fuck the scientist that made seedless watermelons, fuck cantaloupes and grapes, fuck your opinions and fuck mines, fuck this lifetime and fuck the next, Fuck Obama and fuck Osama and fuck George Bush and fuck Barney.

Fuck Sun-Tzu and fuck Che, fuck The Rage Against the Machine, fuck Britney and fuck Justin, fuck Christina and fuck Jessica.

Fuck what I'm writing and fuck what you're sitting on. Fuck your computer and fuck my lamp. I love my lamp... but fuck it. Fuck love and fuck relationships, fuck women, men, children and fuck everything else I missed. But most importantly, fuck you!
    You dumb ass bitch.. I put you on a pedestal.
    Fucking fuckers and their fucking FUCKING FUCK!

--Warmest Regards,
    Your friendly neighborhood pothead :D

9. Lifes a stage, smoke weed everyday! -Blake

10. Don't lose yourself, smoke the herb, and find yourself.

11. Gator don't use no jimmies! But Gators bitches use jimmies!

12. Hey future me!

13. I hope we don't have to resort to my sig ......

I hope I'm wrong about America turning into a police state and them locking up Americans cause they are "terr" orist.

Only reason someone would rebel against the goverment would be for liberty and because our rights are taken away .....

If anyone deserves to be in prison it's the government

14. RIP Aaliyah we still miss you

[​IMG]

15. So when is you printing this all out?

16. Is this real life?

17. I am from the future and I am sorry to announce that we did NOT survive the Chinese invasion. Also Buzzwell went commie and now rules the world and I am his right hand man(no homo). Tonight I will murder Buzzwell and take over the world!

18. There has been a sleeper bomb strapped to the white house since 1974.

19. [quote name='"Big Juice"']There has been a sleeper bomb strapped to the white house since 1974.[/quote]

Be careful saying things like that... the us government doesn't even know what jokes are. Their so serious all the time :eek:

20. Remember the Fallen