GRass city time capsle

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 7, 2012.

1. First fap is the best fap.

2. Let it be known across the lands that back in 2012, there were no hover cars like we had been promised for the 80's.

3. Remember the greatest olympian as of 2012 (Michael phelps) smokes weed.

4. Sgt based, there'll never be another like him, what a guy:)

5. Remember the whole genocide and world ruler thing? Yeah that was me. Tried to warn these dudes I would one day take over the world

6. id say put in an article about snoop lion, well see if hes lyin by the time u dig that shit up.

Buy a local newspaper, a chicago tribune, a ny times, a wall street journal from the day u bury it.

7. balls
    Anus hair

8. Just make up loads of facts, so when historians of the future find it they get confused as fuck.

Tell them the jellyfish evolved legs, and there was a hundred year war between us and them.

9. hahab those 2012 sure were wrong

10. Hope there is world peace and no poverty by now. If not, fuck you. Fuck you all.

11. Hoooootie Hooooo

12. Dear future, I hope you have weed. Signed the past.

13. [​IMG]

14. ForumRunner_20120807_165220.png

lets hope theres just as many buttsluts in the future as there were in our days, boys

We put a rover on mars this week, but have yet to make contact with the Deceptacons

15. How far in the future is this gonna be?

16. [quote name='"King_Willie"']How far in the future is this gonna be?[/quote]

When ever they find it

17. "We wouldn't be here if it weren't for psychedelic drugs. In terms of the role of psilocybin in human evolution on the grasslands of Africa, people not on drugs were behind the curve. The fact is that, in terms of human evolution, people not on psychedelics are not fully human. They've fallen to a lower state, where they're easily programmed, boundary defined, obsessed by sexual possessiveness which is transferred into fetishism and object obsession. We don't want too many citizens asking where the power and the money really goes. Informed by psychedelics, people might stop saluting. "Take your political party, your job, whatever, and shove it.""
    -Terence McKenna

18. We we're a troubled generation. Some say we were also a very creative, and aspiring generation as well. I hope the future brings great...enlightment about the universe to all of us. If you are here on this planet, and reading this, try to figure out what the fuck is going on. Cuz I can't seem to figure it out....just yet. I have ideas, but then something is flawed, and i'm back to square one. But I have been learning, and exploring, and in my gut I believe there is something better, something greater than this.

19. First name America.
    Last name Fuck Yeah.

20. party young die old!